Ahris date

(The day of Sumi's date is presented again in a different perspective, we will not write most of the conversations again and keep everything rather short)

Ahris Pov

When I woke up, it was 9:00 am I didn't wait long, got up, put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. When I left my room, I realized that everyone was still sleeping. I made myself a tea and took my book and sat down on the kitchen table. Not long later, my phone rang "Oh a message from Namjoon, what he would like" I asked myself

__________________________
Namjoon 🐨

~Namjoon~
Hey, are we gonna still meeting today?

~Me~
Good morning, of course! When do we want to meet?

~Namjoon~
I would pick you up from your dorm and we could go to the library together

~Me~
That's a good idea!

~Namjoon~
Great, I would be with you at 12:45 pm?

~Me~
That sounds perfect, see you later :)

~Namjoon~
See you then 😃
__________________________

I smiled, put my phone away and read in my book. After a short time, Y/n took a glass of orange juice, down with and drew on her sketchpad "Slept well?" I asked her "Yes, is Sumi not awake yet?" she asked me back "No, she's still sleeping peacefully" I answered, she nodded silently and devoted to herself to drawing while I continued reading my book. After a good 20 minutes, Sumi is also came out of her room. We talked about our plans for today. Sumi was planning to eat ramen with Jungkook and we could persuade Y/n to do something with Jimin, that was really hard because she's such a shy person and even if she likes someone very much, it's always very difficult tp persuade her to meeting a person alone. After we persuaded and calmed her down, she went to her room too get ready, Jimin wanted to pick her up at 1:15 pm and they wanted to look for a nice place on campus and Y/n wanted to draw the location or look for new ideas. After she left to get ready, I didn't wait long and also went to my room to get ready, I first picked my outfit, then went to take a shower. When I was done, dried my hair, discreetly makeup and dressed:

When I looked at my outfit again in the mirror, I heard Sumi call that she would go now

When I looked at my outfit again in the mirror, I heard Sumi call that she would go now. I answered her and heard the door being closed. When I looked at the clock it was already 12:35 pm, I still had some why I sat down on my bed and read a bit more in my book. After a while I looked at m phone. "It's already 12:47 pm actually he should already be here" I said to myself. I didn't wait long and went over to Y/n's room "Oh Ahri it's you" she said confused "I thought you'd meet Namjoon" she said "Yes actually yes, but he's not there yet, not that he forgot me" I said worriedly "No definitely, not. As I know him, he will certainly only be late." she said and tried to cheer me up. After a few seconds of silence, it knocked on the door. I didn't hesitate long and quickly went to the door and opened it in hope that Namjoon is standing in front of the door. And thank god he was "Ahri! Hey I'm so sorry, I'm late" he said and quickly breathed "I just didn't look at the clock", "Namjoon, hey, now come down again" I said "Would you like to come in and drink something" I asked him "That would be great" he replied. I let him in, we went to the kitchen together and I gave him a glass of water. "Thank you" he said, he took the glass and drank it with a swallow. I looked at him shocked "Um, would you like to have another drink?" I asked "No, let's go" he said, took my hand and quickly left my dorm, I could barely grab my bag and shout bye to Y/n.

"Why are we running so fast" I asked him confusedly when he held my hand and still pulled me after him "Otherwise we went get a good place anymore" he answered me, I was just confused but didn't want to ask again. When we arrived, we stopped, he turned to me and saw how confused and nervous I looked at him. He slowly looked at our hands and then quickly let go of my hand "Sorry" he said shyly "It's okay" I said and giggled.

When we went into the library, my mouth moulded a O. I was so impressed it looked like the library from harry potter just in large. "Have you ever been here?" he asked me confused "I prefer to read outside or at home" I said and slowly looked around. It was so beautiful and so many books "I think, I'm in love" I said in amazement, he just laughed. "Come I'll take you to my favorite place here" he said, took my hand again and pulled me after him. We walked a bit through the large bookshelves and the many tables where many students sat and learned. We went into a corridor of bookcases where tables were attached.
Like this:

                                 "Wow that's beautiful" I said "Yes, I think so too

"Wow that's beautiful" I said "Yes, I think so too." he said "Find a book, there are really the best here" he told me "Oh really? Then I'll pick one out right away" I answered him and looked at what books there were, when I found one I tried to take it but it was too high, Namjoon noticed it, stood up next to me and took the book while he looked deep into my eyes it was such a nice feeling, now I know what Y/n meant when she told us when she had eye contact with Jimin. We read more than a hour and didn't talk during this time because we were both so much immersed in the book. After a while I noticed someone staring at e, I looked up from my book and saw Namjoon looked at me smiling, we looked at each other silently for at least 10 minutes afterwards. I have never felt so comfortable with a boy. "Do you still want to go to my place?" he asked me and closed his book, I folded it too "Okay!" I said and I grinned, we got up and went to his dorm. On the way we laughed and talked a lot, when we arrived at his dorm, we looked directly into Jungkook's room as we saw that Sumi was sleeping on his shoulder and he grinned at us smiling with his bunny smile. We went to Namjoons room afterward, wich looked vera similar to mine, many bookshelves hardly any posters and a shelf with only movies with harry potter. "Wow you're also a harry potter fan?" I asked him "Yes, I also love the books, I don't know either but it fascinates me every time" he replied "Just like with me" I said and was totally happy "Why are you always as quiet and not as upset as Sumi, so not that it would be bad" he asked "probably because I think you can be upset without showing it big." I answered him. "This is a very wise opinion" he said "let's rather watch a harry potter movie" I suggested "Yes! A good idea" he said. When we watched the move, there were a scene where I totally focused on it, but I felt watched, I looked at Namjoon and saw him stare at me, I stare back and we had such long intense eye contact that I have never with anyone before. But then suddenly it knocked. It was Sumi, after about 10 minutes we went home together, she told me about her day with Jungkook, the two are so cute together.

When we were home, I wrote to Y/n if everything was okay and she wrote back that she had to be home soon, after that I went to bed and could almost just think of Namjoon.

__________________________

Authors Notice
Hey guys, we hope you liked it