New Information

Y/n Pov

Not much has happened in recent days, only that I get along better with Taehyung and his friends. We eat almost every lunch break together and U found out all the guys are in the sport class are. They're there in a volleyball team and have long and a lot of training.

Just when we sat at the table with the boys during break, an announcement came:

"All Students of the 2nd Semester should gather in the cafeteria to get information for the school trip" sounded a voice

"Good that we're already here then we already have a place." Seokjin proudly said. We all agreed with him.

After 15 minutes, the cafeteria with the 2nd semester students filled. The director came and began: "As last year, there will be another school trip or rather acquaintance days, as many students have joined and its also nice to know who is. Maybe you will make new friends" Further information followed until the most important ones came "There will be 2 person, 3 person and 4 person rooms, boys and girls will not go into a room together. You can occupy the week yourself expect for a day where we will all go to a museum. More Information is yet to come you can take a form in the front that either you fill out or your legal guardians if you aren't yet of the legal age." He concluded his speech and pointed to a table at the entrance and exit from the cafeteria where the forms laid.

The students stormed forward again as if there were not enough notes. "Why do everyone always line up like that? There are enough notes, mostly they're even way to much" said Sumi and twisted her eyes. "Well, most people can't remember that"Yoongi said grinning. "I'm so glad you think like me" Sumi happily said and smiled at eve. Everyone grinned back a few had to giggle. "Will you go?" Asked Hoseok excitedly. "Of course, I won't miss something like that" Sumi said, the boys all agreed that they would go with them. "I'll go with you while Ahri goes along" I said and looked at her. "Well, if you all go along then I'll go with you too" Ahri said, smiled and put her book away. "Oh great, I'm already totally excited now, I'll get for all the notes right away. Does anyone help me?"Sumi happily asked "Yes, I'l help you" Jungkook said without waiting or letting anyone else have his say. I giggled and Jimin too. We looked at each other and I realized how red I became, I looked quickly away. "Oh god how embarrassing" I thought, suddenly. Ahri stubbed on my shoulder "I saw that" she whispered to me and giggled.

When Sumi and Jungkook came back with the notes and distributed them, we didn't wait long and went to our curses. The boys went to the gym, Ahri and Sumi were right next to each other, Ahri in the room full of instruments and microphones and Sumi in the room full of mirrors and speakers. "I'm looking forwards for Sumi's performances, she's a wonderful dancer" I thought "I'm also looking forward to Ahris newly written songs, if she doesn't become a music producer I don't know either." When I arrived at the art class, I slowly run into it. Wow, so many beautiful paintings of students who used to be here earlier, so many color palettes, so many still empty canvases. I hope I will paint beautiful pictures and learn new tricks this year. "So dear students sit down, sit down. Seek you all one place exactly! Please remove a drawing pad and a pen." said the teacher she looked very nice and reliable with her you would have a lot of fun here. "Does anyone know where Olivia is? She is on my plan here, but I can't see her anywhere." The teacher asked and looked through the classroom with her eyes pinched together. "She has an appointment for today, she will be there until next hour." said a student who probably went into the same class with her. "Okay, thank you very much" said the teacher and wrote something on her clipboard and continued "I'm Mrs Lee. This year you will paint a lot with the brush and do a lot of handicrafts. We will create an exhibition of your feats in the middle of the school year. But there will only be more information about the exhibition later." she said strictly but still nicely.