Meet all the friends

Y/n Pov

When we arrived at the cafeteria. I already saw Ahri and Sumi at a table. Sumi ate and Ahri rode a book as always and ate an apple. "You can sit with us with your friends, we are only 3 and the table is still available." I offered him. "Yes, we can do that gladly. Where are you sitting?" Asked Taehyung "Over there" I said and pointed to the table where Sumi and Ahri were already sitting. "All right, I'm looking for my friends and then we'll come." He said. "Great so see you soon" I said and went to Sumi and Ahri.

When I sat down, Ahri didn't hesitate long and asked "Well, where is Taehyung now?" "He brings his friends so that we can also get to know them" I replied "DOES TAEHYUNG HAVE PRETTY FRIENDS?" Sumi asked excitedly. "So I only know one so far, his name is Jungkook and he's not ugly but he's not my type." I answered. After a While I saw Taehyung approaching us with 6 other boys. "Wow so many friends? I didn't except that" I thought. "Guys, Taehyung is coming." I said to them. Sumi looked towards Taehyung, cleaned her face picked up out her phone turned in the camera to see if she looks good. "Sumi stop you look good" Ahri said to her without looking up from her book. "Yes, maybe you always look good and maybe you're not looking for a boy but maybe there us my soulmate and he should not forget me." Sumi said annoyed. "Hey Y/n these are my friends. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin." Taehyung said when he stood in front of our table with his friends. I couldn't believe it. there is the blonde boy with whom I had eye contact. Jimin... his name is so beautiful... I never thought I would ever know his name. "Hey guys, I'm Y/n and these are Ahri and Sumi." I grinned at the boys and then introduced them to Ahri and Sumi. At the introducing, I saw Namjoon just staring at Ahri if he saw an Angel, but the same did Sumi and Jungkook, they both stared at each other as love at first sight.

"Hoseok? I didn't think you knew Taehyung." Ahri said and giggled. "I didn't expect you to be Y/n's friend either." Hoseok said and smiled. "Wow, that's what Ahri meant with Sunshine smile" I thought. "Sit down. You don't have to stand all the time" said Sumi, grinned and slided to make place.

The boys sit down, so Jungkook sat next to me just opposite Sumi. Jimin sat opposite me and Ahri sat next to Namjoon.

Ahri and Namjoon talked about the book that Ahri was reading. Sumi kept eating and Jungkook asked Sumi all the time if he could also have something from her food, so they shared all of the time her food. "She must think Jungkook is very pretty." I thought and grinned. And I talked with Seokjin and Yoongi about our courses and about a lot about private life in general.

In the end, we exchanged all our numbers and Hoseok also created a group where we were all inside. Since it was the last hours of today, Ahri, Sumi and I said goodbye to the boys and went to class together.

Not much happened the rest of the day after school. Only that we did homework, cooked together and we watched a movie before going to sleep.

But I couldn't hardly really concentrate on anything because Jimin hardly don't got out of my head.

__________________________

Authors Notice
Hey guys, isn't that cute? We hope there is a good happy ending in love life for everyone. ;D