Olivia and her friends

Y/n Pov

My alarm clock rang at 7:45 am. I got up without hesitation, I went to the bathroom and got ready for school. After I choose my Outfit:

I went to the kitchen where Sumi ate cornflakes and Ahri sat next to her and read a book

I went to the kitchen where Sumi ate cornflakes and Ahri sat next to her and read a book. "Good morning, slept well?" Asked Ahri and looks up from her book. "Good morning, yes I have and you two?" I asked back. "No, I didn't because Ahri had to wake me up again." Sumi said with full mouth and looked annoyed at Ahri. "Without me you would have slept until 10 am today!" Ahri complained. I had to laugh about her little quarrel and made myself coffee.

After breakfast we went to school together. "Today we only have a few hours together" said Ahri as she looked for the timetable on her phone. "Okay" Sumi and I said at the same time. In the hallway of the school we parted. When I came to the classroom, I realized that Taehyung wasn't there yet. I was surprised because he was always the first to be there. After 5 Minutes Taehyung came in with a boy he also had bald hair like Taehyung, but wow he has an eyebrown piercing, and he had such a cute bunny smile. When they arrived at the table, I smiled shyly "Hey Y/n, this is my friend Jungkook. Jungkook this ism Y/n!" Taehyung and smiled excitedly. "Hello nice to meet you, Y/n" Jungkook said and stretched out his hand. "Yes, I think so too" I said, grinned and shook his hand. "Jungkook? I think you're in the wrong class" came a voice in front of the teacher pult. We all looked forward confusedly and saw that the teacher looked at us with a strict look "Yes, I only brought Taehyung here quickly" Jungkook replied shyly and quickly disappeared from the classroom, Taehyung and I looked at each other and laughed.

After the first hours, Taehyung and I walked together to the cafeteria this time we wanted to meet our friends. On the way we met Olivia and her friends Choi and Saejin in the Hallway. I just wanted to ignore her but she didn't want to "Yoo Y/n stop!" Olivia shouted at me. "What do you want, Olivia?" I asked her annoyed. And I could feel Taehyung's confused look. "You signed up for art didn't you? I said there's only space for one" Said Olivia and came closer to me and Taehyung. "I can register where I want, Olivia, you can say what you want but I will stay in Art" I confidently said to her. "Oh yes, how do you actually talk to me?" she asked angry and came to me faster then before on the way she raised her hand. I closed my eyes and could already feel her hand in my face. But after a while no hand came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that in front of me... Taehyung stood. "You'd rather leave that" he said in a severe tone "If I realize again that you plan to beat Y/n, I will come with my friends and do something to you and your 2 friends, that you won't forget so quickly." She turned her eyes, turned around and went away. Choi and Saejin just stood there and looked at Taehyung with fear. Olivia snapped and said "Choi! Saejin! Finally come!" They both turned around quickly and went with Olivia away. The students who noticed this were shocked and tumbling with each other.

"Thank you, Taehynung." I said to him. "No one beats my friends" he said "Let's go to the cafeteria now." I just nodded to him and we went to the cafeteria.

__________________________

Authors Notice
Hey guys, we hope you liked it. You're also welcome to leave your opinion there, we respect every opinion and then try to implement many! love soy