The Game

Y/n Pov

2 weeks have now passed. Not much has changed, we always have much contact with the boys. They invited us to one of their games on the weekend. Sumi and Jungkook are getting slowly closer and closer. I love watching the two laugh together. Ahri and Namjoon are also very happy together, but I think the both hide something, but I'm rather less worried about it because Ahri can't keep secrets for long. Things are going great with me and Jimin, just like Sumi and Jungkook, we are getting slowly closer. Today is a Friday evening and Sumi, Ahri and I are sitting at the kitchen table. Ahri writes something, probably lyrics, Sumi watches choreographies on her phone and I draw. Suddenly all our phones rang at the same time. We looked at each other all briefly and then took our phone. I saw that Hoseok had written in our group chat.

__________________________
Bts and the girls 😃

~Hoseok~
Hey, what's up? 😄

~Jungkook~
We're eating right now🍜

~Sumi~
We practice for our courses

~Me~
And what's up with you?

~Hoseok~
Everyone is in their room and Taehyung is outside with Yeontan 🙁

~Ahri~
Yeontan? Who is Yeontan? One of your Volleyball team?

~Seokjin~
You don't know who Yeontan is? 😳

~Me~
I don't know either 🧐

~Yoongi~
Yeontan is Taehyung's dog

~Sumi~
A DOG?! I would like to see a picture of him!!

~Ahri~
Aren't animals prohibited? Or do you have a special permit?

~Seokjin~
He's a secret, understand?

~Yoongi~

~Sumi~Aww, sweet

~Sumi~
Aww, sweet

~Me~
He's so sweet

~Ahri~
He's really cute :)

~Hoseok~
Well, then I'll go sleep! We have our game tomorrow. See you tomorrow!

__________________________

After they all said goodbye, we all didn't hesitate long and went to sleep.

Next day

I woke up and went straight to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. After a short time, Ahri and Sumi came and also make something to eat. After eating, we all went into our room to get ready. I first put together an outfit and then went to shower.
Outfit: