Chapter 1 - Prologue - The next Eminence in the Shadows - Arrival in Orário

I got this idea after seeing a story in Spanish. So I thought, why not? The story of Eminence in the Shadows is very good. So I made my own version of that. In the final note of the chapter, I'll explain some of the things I plan to cover in the story in addition to the original Light Novel.

In a small house among the rural areas, a small village was seen. Several people were working out there harvesting among other things. It was a little difficult to get a good income from the work they do, but people don't care. The people in the village are happy.

Children have fun playing with what's available. They are humble. This village didn't have any kind of danger from monsters, even outside of it. So it was easy for the children to go out to play a little further away from the village.

Inside the small one, we see a boy with white hair and red eyes. He was lying on the bed, while beside him was his grandfather sitting in a large wooden chair. His grandfather had white hair and beard. He was too big.

The boy had already asked why he was so big that way. He just said it was genetics. The boy asked if it was going to look like this in the future, to which his grandfather just laughed and told him he didn't need to worry about it.

The boy was 5 years old.

Currently they were in an almost daily activity of theirs. The boy lying in bed with his blanket covering him, leaving only his head out, and his grandfather in the chair with a book, telling him a new story.

Only this one was different.

His grandfather always told him stories about heroes he came to admire a lot over time. But this particular story he was telling was something totally different from all the other stories he had read before. He was initially surprised by this change, but said nothing and just listened while his grandfather told him the story.

As time passed, the boy gradually became more in awe of the story than even the stories of heroes. In the hero stories, it always told about a protagonist who saved people and gained great recognition from her over time, making them consider him a hero.

When his grandfather told him these stories, he had thought he had made up his mind to become a hero. Someone who would show up and save girls in their moments of despair. But then came this story...

It was completely different from all the hero stories the boy had read before. The protagonist of this story called himself an 'Eminence of Shadows', a name that confused the boy. Unlike heroes, he didn't want recognition. No one actually knew about him.

He'd show up and take care of things and then disappear right away, letting people wonder who'd done it. Some even impersonated him, saying they were the ones who had taken care of those things. The boy had been frustrated at the time, but showed nothing.

The boy was really confused about this person. Why take care of several things and not want to be recognized for your great effort? This was something he didn't understand at all.

The boy was initially alone, until he gained followers. People who helped you in your times of need. In fact, although the story appeared to be something very serious, it had several comedic parts.

Like for example, the part where he fights a person and almost loses against him because he had every pocket full of gold. He actually laughed at that part. There were a lot of other fun parts, but it wasn't something to mention right now. The boy listened intently to his grandfather telling the story to him.