Chapter 3 - Foreshadowing of Shadow

Let's go to one more chapter. This one, unlike the other two, doesn't have as much action, it's more to introduce some characters and leave some 'surprises' and 'mysteries' in the air.

Later that night, inside the Twilight Mansion.

Finn had his hands clasped close to his mouth as he stared at the high ranking members of the < Loki family> .

Apparently, there was a rumor of a man in black entering the mansion at night with a girl in his arms. Looks like someone had seen Shadow enter the place.

No...

Finn knew that was not the case.

There was no way that 'person' could be seen that easily. He then came to a logical conclusion. He purposely let himself be seen. And Finn guessed why that was. Ais and the others who were still out quickly returned to the family mansion.

Honestly, Finn was quite surprised that the rumor spread so quickly. Anyone who has seen it is certainly very fond of gossip.

But he thanked Shadow for that. Because of that, he won't have to explain things twice, as all the high-ranking members were in his office. Most of them were talking to Lefiya who had some tears in her eyes and was muttering that she was very scared. She was hugging Aiz who showed no expression on her face.

But Finn knew as well as anyone else. She was probably blaming herself.

Finn started looking at the people who were present.

Sitting on the sofa next to the sofa where Lefiya is with the others is Riveria.

Riveria is tall, with jade-colored hair tied in a waist-length tail, jade-colored eyes, and elf ears. She wears a green outfit with yellow edges, a white cape over the top, a black belt, a yellow sash, black leggings and long brown boots.

She's usually always serious, but the look she's giving Finn is the most serious look he's ever seen her show.

And Gareth who was on the same couch as Riveria.

Gareth has brown eyes and long brown hair, along with matching facial hair that is long enough to form a beard.

Tione who was on the same couch as Lefiya talking to them.

Tione has dark green eyes and long brown hair. As an Amazon, she wears revealing clothes and has sky-blue earrings in her ears.

And his sister Tiona who is hugging Lefiya while saying some things.

Tiona has medium-length black hair and brown eyes. Like all Amazons, she wears revealing clothing, wearing only a strip of cloth around her chest and a pareo around her waist, and always goes barefoot.

And Bete who had a serious look. He would occasionally mumble things about ' I'm going to kill these guys who dare mess with the Loki family '.

Bete has gray hair, along with amber eyes, as well as a smooth tail. He has a blue tattoo on the left side of his face and a muscular physique.

And lastly, Aiz.

Aiz is considered a very beautiful woman, with long golden hair, golden eyes and a slim figure. She usually wears a white outfit with long black gloves and blue boots.

"Guys, I want you to pay attention," Finn began, drawing everyone's attention. "As you know, Lefiya was kidnapped, but someone saved her and brought her here."