Barbara x reader

Friends to lovers trope :)

   My cheeks turned red as she grips onto my hands as we walk. We are friends but I love her so much and I dont know what to do about it.
   "Hey you're pretty quiet, are you okay?" She asks confused.
   "Uhh, yeah im fine" I respond taking a few second to process what she had said.
   "Thats good, I dont want you being sad" she said, smiling at me. I smiled back and let my eyes wander to the sky. The blue color reminded me of her.
   "So should we go somewhere?" I question not really knowing how to make good conversations.
   "Hmmm, maybe the whispering woods?" she offered raising her hand in a gesture.
   "Sure that sounds nice" I say giving her a genuine smile.
We walk through the gates of Mondstadt still linking hands. The guards stared at us a bit and I shrank back a bit feeling insecure. Barbara led me to the woods.
"What should we do" She asks leaning against a tree trunk.
"We could... climb a tree?" I answered unsurely.
"That sound like fun" She says pulling me to the nearest tree. We slowly pull ourselves us the small tree. We both mutually agree to sit on a branch and we watched the majestic forest and all the creatures roaming around.
"Look at that squirrel!" she yelled. I flinched and noticed the squirrel she was pointing at running away up a different notably tall tree.
"Oh.. I'm sorry I shoyld have known better." She mumbled seeming ashamed.
"No it's okay, please dont worry about."
She nodded and started looking throughout the rest of the forest.
"Want to look for small lampgrass?" I asked her trying to distract her from what happened in case she was beating herself up over it.
"That sounds lovely" she said in a level tone. I nodded my head and dropped myself down onto the ground and waited for her to lower herself down.
We made quick strides in the path, both of us seeming somewhat nervous for some reason.
When we found a patch of the flower we both picked a few of them.
"We should probably leave a few of them for others to find and so that more can grow back" I stated.
"That makes sense" We continued walking down the path and eventually we came to a camp of hillichurls.
"Look" I hissed under my breath as soon as we say them forcing us down under a bush.
"Should we fight together?" she asked and I bobbed my head up and down. I used hand signals to show when to attack and we charged forward toward the camp. I used my electro vision to shock the lawlachurl and keep it from moving. Barbara then went in and killed it with her hydro powers.
   Then, a shriek, and a bang. A hillichurl had hit barbara with it's wooden bat. I ran over and engulfed it with electro energy. Killing it, I ran over to barbara and carefully dragged her away from the remaining hillichurls. I Put her behind a bush and finished off all the rest of them.
   "Barbara, Barbara!" I said in panic leaning over her limp body.
   "yeah..." she said her voice trembling.
   I hugged her sharply and let a few tears slip out of my eyes.
   "Are you okay?" I asked my voice muffled in her hair.
   "Yeah" she muttered. I helped her stand ip and we made out way back to the city. We walked into the church and I laid her down on one of the seats.
   "I love you barbara"
   "Thank you" she said.
   "No I mean I love you, in that way." I said looking down at the ground in embarrassment.
   "I love you too" She muttered almost like it was on the back of her mind while she was treating her wounds on her own.
   "R-really?" I stammered in shock and surprise. She nodded her head and I shakily helped her clean her cuts and treat them.
   "Thank you" she said smiling and giggling and I noticed a strong blush on her cheeks.
   I smiled back.