BTS x Male Reader

ok here we are a year after the og fanfic was published.
i know we've had our funny moments with my lies :)) but

i moved this to the top of the chapters list.

this is the closest youll ever get to actual smut. it literally is smut. (the jin part is actual smut)

here you are with jungkook and V, the legendary members from the sexy boy band, blackpink in your area that recently won the sexiest twinks of the year. BTS with their humongous waxed cocks and shiny, shaved assholes were helicopters on the ground. I was starstruck on the ground, ready, submissive, and breedable. Here he came, Joncook, with his helicopter anus piercer, he was looking at me seductively and winked with his left tit, moving it sensually up and down. I was mesmerized, it took my breath away. Ah Suga was looking at me with an odd lock, but he was winking, spelling out morse code saying "i hate racial minorities". Next thing I knew I was sliding towards him, tits out and ass to the sky, ready to take in his slightly smaller cock that was merely pinwheeling around, but it still had the potential to satisfy my bottomless, gaping and very waxed hole. Gemen didn't seem very happy with this though, he wanted to piss on me but I unfortunately had a shit kink.

Bondage and degrading

RM

The aquarium is the one place where you feel relieved from the struggles of life and the problems entailing your workplace. And this time, someone special is here with you... RM, your boyfriend snaps you back to reality as you lose track of time gazing across the tanks filled with mysterious aquarium creatures. You hold his hand firmly, frightened yet again by the thoughts of the miserable job you are forced to go to nearly every single day. RM squeezes your hands back and a jolt goes through your heart. You gaze down towards RM (because he is short and asian) and he says "리그 오브 레전드" you embrace him with the biggest hug you ever gave him. Under the starry yet ambient glow of the surrounding fish tanks, he gazes back at you and gives you his usual smirk, the single symbol of security in your life at this time. You stand up and give him another hug but... because of how short he is, your penis pressed against his head. "형 뭐야 씨발!" RM says to you, flinching away in fear. You, embarrassed by your careless mistake and futile efforts in hiding away your boner, squirm and shakily whisper "I-Im s-sorry RM, I-I didnt mean to...". Contrary to the reaction you expected out of RM, he instead replies in a shitty Korean accent "it itz ok...eye didn not like it... 나도 흥분, s-sexu... prease". You are hesitant to reply at first because of your shock. But you just cant take your eyes off of his submissive and breedable look. "Closing hours, fish tanks... 섹스 여기서 fish go sleep soon. Faker bestru mid laner...". You begin to unbuckle your shirt but... RM absolutely rips his shit stained 70$ puma pants and break dances with his cock flinging everywhere, he snickers to you "do you know why they call me RM?... heh, I'll let you know it does not only stand for rap monster.... But also rape monster" RM proceeds to front flip up to your face and then helicopter his shiny penis around in front of you. He curls his tongue around and flicks it up and down, signalling that he desperately wants to fuck you with his tongue. RM's nipples sprout and harden with excitement knowing that he will later slip his teeny tiny little penis into you. He starts suckling his fingers and making moaning noises which resemble more of a primal cry. You notice that he looks like squid game. Suddenly, he rips apart your fancy dress shirt vigorously, letting out a loud roar. He vacuums your nipples and murmurs "milk..." over and over again. You embrace his warmth and welcome his asian body on top of you. The feel of the double dyson vacuums sucking away at your already elongated and bruised nipples overwhelm you with euphoria. Everything seems to black out and the only thing you can really focus on is RM slobbing his waxed noodly asian penis across your face. As RM presses you down by sitting on your neck, his nipples start to lactate. Possibly because of his sexual excitement, but more possibly because of his breast cancer which excretes fluids out of his chest orfices. The next thing you know is that RM does a 180 backbend and maneuvers with your cock upside down. You, consummated by pleasure, are unable to do anything and only able to watch as he pilots your musky little penis like it's a joystick. Again, he murmurs "오징어 게임..." and he sounds as if a lightbulb lit up and a genius idea swept across his mind. He punches through the nearest tadpole exhibit, grabbing a handful of tadpoles clenched in his sexy yellow hands, slipping them down the shaft of your penis... one by one whilst humming the chorus of 'Butter - Sweeter Remix" to himself giggling like a fucking dumbass. The tadpoles squirm down your penis and you let out screams of pleasure, mixed with elements of discomfort. But you learn to embrace it, just as how you had embraced RM's love. RM says to you "老干妈辣椒酱".... Trout...