Special Request #2- Girl Kirito x Male Reader

So I made the idiot choice of signing up to write a waifu fic

So I made the idiot choice of signing up to write a waifu fic. He's probably going to hate this but doesn't matter he asked for it. *Disclaimer* this is probably going to be hot trash, how else do you expect a fic of cross dressing season two Kirito to be.

[Y/N] POV

"Link start!"
You open your eyes to see the world of Gun Gale Online before your eyes. Ever since shit went down in Sword Art Online you promised yourself you wouldn't fuck with these games anymore, but something about them was so enticing, you couldn't keep away. You looked around at all the other players. There was a disturbing amount of newbies. Bold of them to decide to start playing now, when everyone's powering up for the Bullet of Bullets. Speaking of the Bullet of Bullets you should probably power up, maybe get a new gun. Sinon should be there too.

You head into the shop and see Sinon by the lightsaber knockoffs. You were never interested in those, especially since they called them some weird name that just pissed off every Star Wars fan in the vicinity. She wasn't seriously considering buying one for the tournament. You rolled your eyes and walked towards her, only to be cut off by someone walking right in front of you. This mystery girl began talking to Sinon about the lightsabers (let's just call them what they are) as Sinon just looked at her with a puzzled face.

"Sinon!", you called. She quickly waved you over and introduced you to the stranger. Her name was Kirito, a newbie. No wonder she was by the swords. She probably came from Alfheim or Sword Art Online, but the game is called *Gun* Gale Online. Use. A Gun. "Kirito," you began. "I wouldn't recommend using these. Unless you know some secret tactic that I don't, the swords are pretty much useless here."

She let out a small laugh, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"He's right you know," Sinon said. "Guns are what get you through, the swords suck."

"Suck what?" you and Kirito said in unison. You laughed while Sinon just looked more tired than ever. Thats usually been your go to joke, it's so overused Sinon absolutely despises it. You know it's not funny but what is funny is the look of exasperation on Sinon's face every time. Looks like someone here shares your "humor".

Kirito laughed alongside you and playfully punched your shoulder. "That was absolutely terrible, I respect you."

"Funny, I don't even respect myself," you replied.

"Neither of you warrant respect," Sinon interjected. "Hurry up and buy your stupid lightsaber so we can enter before times up."

[Time skip because no]

After you've all put in your information and entered, you all headed to change and gear up. On your way to the lobby you tapped on Kirito's shoulder.

You: "I'm actually not a Chad, I'm just the opposite, and I'll prove it to you."

You: "I like you, but I also have a lot of respect for you."

Kirito: "Thank you. Wanna hook up ;)"

You: "Sounds good to me. But not without your consent"

*turns to look at imaginary camera* "Cool guys get consent 😎👍"

the end

This turned into a shitpost I'm sorry but smut on the internet is a no from me dawg. The rest of these chapters will probably all be shitposts. Deal with it :D

(audio credit to @/toborowitz on tiktok)