0.5 || Prologue

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

 PROLOGUE : DON'T SKIP THE PROLOGUE! 

"Why would they call us to meet up?" After what just happened was left unsaid by Yamagishi.

"Tenjiku versus Toman is in less than an hour, so it doesn't make sense for Draken to summon us all of the sudden." Said Atsushi having woken up from his fainting episode after hearing Kemi comma state.

Sighing while looking at the floor, Takuya looked quite dazed and stated, "It must be important if they not only summoned us but also made it far away from the usual meeting place."

Stillness surrounded the atmosphere as they were getting closer to their destination. None of them wanted to touch the elephant in the room especially with the ones who were affected the most being close.

When they finally reached the place that was described by the message, theycouldn't help themselves and did a double take to see if they were in the right place. After all, this looked more like an abandoned building than somewhere where they could discuss whatever was needed.

When they were close enough they noticed a figure standing there looking around as if waiting for someone, when they were able to see the figure better, they noticed that it was none other than Inui who looked in no better state than themselves.

Raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms Inupi voiced his confusion out loud, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We got a text from Draken summoning us for a meeting to talk about Tenjiku." Makoto explained, causing the ex-black dragon member to blink in confusion at his statement.

"Well, I got the same message which also said to not tell anyone." uttered the blonde while frowning, feeling uneasy at the new information.

Seishu's facial expression did not change in the slightest after voicing out his thoughts, yet he didn't understand why Draken would text them too. It didn't make sense. Not only that, his message also included Draken telling him that they were going to discuss the possible traitor.

"Maybe we should go in?" The one with glasses said after some minutes of uncomfortable silence.

Pressing his lips together while considering the suggestion, he didn't want to waste much time here, no matter what they were going to supposedly talk about. He just wanted to get this over and fight those bastards that-!

Face darkening and fists clenching to the point of turning white, he was unaware that his facial expression reflected his thoughts. Feeling a hand being placed on his shoulder, he locked eyes with the blonde one-?

Takumi (wasn't it?) jerked his head to the building direction and spoke, "We should go. There's a possibility that he is already inside."

Nodding stiffly,he followed them being vaguely aware that the group had noticed his change in mood but wisely kept their mouth shut.