01 || Chapter .I

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

CHAPTER I :  I HAVE GROWN TIRED OF THIS BODY! 

The room in which currently various Toman members were seated currently at (even though not by their choice-) was spacious ceiling and walls being black, a hall that allowed access to the bathroom and two fridges that Draken had mentioned before.

Large gray couches spread across the room which are being used by the kidnapped teenagers. They were facing the TV and a table, at the side was the big panel which showed planet Earth. 

The delinquents, having sat down after the newcomer's entrance, and having nowhere to go, complied with the scared blonde guy's suggestion. 

They all made themselves comfortable or as comfortable as one can be in this situation which was not much. Nahoya and Souya took a whole couch for themselves in the middle of the room not too close to the room, the Mizo gang plus the ex-black dragon captain as far away from the other person in the room as possible. 

The commander and vice-commander sat down on the couch which was the closest to the TV, next to Chifuyu and Baji's couch, and behind them sitting Mitsuya and Hakkai. 

Draken picked up the remote and pressed the red bottom that said 'power' and pointed at the TV and pressed it not sure if it would work after having tried it multiple times before Kemi's friends and the other guy were transported here.  

Many were surprised but only some voiced out loud as gasps when it lit up, some because it lit up this time and others because well, they know that they should not be that surprised after what had just happened but well how did the TV work in space?! 

A sharp breath was inhaled. 

Mikey pressed his lips together and pushed himself to sit straighter while his body tensed. He honestly was one of the most uncomfortable people in the room right now. 

While he did want to see the future, he was more than anxious to discover if anything bad happened in the future or if maybe...?  

Just maybe he will be able to make a new era for delinquents. 

He felt some knock on his shoulder and his eyes caught Ken-chin's who didn't utter a word but just nodded at him. If he relaxed after Ken-chin nodded well nobody needed to know. 

Inside a plain room it was about 4 in the morning, the neighborhood was quiet and only the sound of crickets and the earliest early birds could be heard. In a bed normal as can be was a boy of maybe 13 years of age.

When the camera had shown who was the boy the reactions varied all across the room.

The Mizo Gang looked as if they had seen an alien or ghost after the boy's face was shown all of them looking as if they were ready to cry after seeing the young boy.