10 || Chapter .X

「 CHAPTER X : SOMETHING BAD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO ME 」

CHAPTER X : SOMETHING BAD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO ME 

Mikey sighed quietly as he inclined his head down causing his hair to shadow his expression that was becoming more of a grimace than anything. It was troubling in every sense of the word he felt caged, controlled and weak. Like a the sheep waiting for the slaughter how was he supposed to protect those he held dear if somebody else was controlling the strings behind the scenes

The blonde's face quickly became scarily neutral in a short amount of time as he had quickly came to a conclusion that may not be the best, something that he would come to realize later.

"Eeeyyyyyyy~..."

Yamagishi straightened up his back in excitement at the concept of finally watching something that wouldn't make his heart beat race like it was competing with fast and furious, of course he also hoped that nothing too embarrassing would pop on or else he wouldn't have to wait for Kemi to kill him of a heart attack he would do it himself with no issues.

Kemi watched as his room was invaded from all sides by the boys, "Y'all need to stop coming in through my window, my neighbor is gonna have a heart attack one of these days."

Chifuyu felt like this story has happened before probably when Baji had once again been grounded and he had to get creative on how to get inside his room without his mom knowing.

"That's a daily occurrence?" Hakkai muttered with some amusement dancing in his tone as he watched how close that group of friend seemed.

Yamagish and Makoto fell in after a bout of trying to fight about who could go in first, groaning as they hit the ground, "No way! This is our brand now, how will you know it's us if we don't come in through your window!"

'I could give a shit if it was Jesus Christ as soon as you come through my window you have signed your death sentence.' Smiley thought as he gave some bonus points to the black haired male who hadn't started throwing hands as soon as he saw them enter like some sort of cliche from a telenovela of forbidden lovers.

"It's true you know, but Yamagishi you should switch this window isn't big enough for the both of us." He put a sympathetic hand on his four-eyed compatriot who jumped on Makoto. They wrestled unbothered as Takuya laid on the bed reading the newest Jump, Akkun was leaning over to read the comic in Kemi's hands. "When did you get this issue?"

'I'm surprised he hasn't tried to find some sort of locker for his window.' Draken thought having already dumped the four idiots in the same category as Mikey, in the way that they would probably follow through any whims that they may have. 

Like trying to wake you up at two in the morning while throwing rocks at your window just to realize that there wasn't any emergency and they were being dramatic for no reason.