07 || Chapter .VII

「 CHAPTER VII :PROMISE ME A PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE OF MEMORIES! 」

CHAPTER VII :PROMISE ME A PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE OF MEMORIES!

This lighthearted atmosphere was interrupted by the sounds of shouts and rough fighting as they could distinctly hear the throwing of various utensils in the kitchen, (that place really shouldn't be considered a kitchen if the only thing that can be found is some spoons and food—) everybody in the room tensed being prepared for a fight some itching for it more than others especially if this happens to be whoever brought them here.

While this was happening they weren't aware of two outsiders eyes watching them every move.

He stood casually in the corner of the room as he glanced at the flowing orb that was in the middle of the room that he occupied, the room was bizarre to say the least. It was covered by Daffodil Flowers, and if he finds out who had the balls enough to mock him this way he would defiantly punch them.

'After all Daffodil Flowers symbolizes new beginnings.'

Beside him stood a woman of tall stature at least compared to the boy that casually leaned against the red coffin in the back of the room with her eyes closed humming a song under her breath to pass the time.

"Aren't you testing your boundaries  a little too much? Especially with how fragile time lines can be?" The girl in white dress asked the boy surrounded by Daffodil Flowers.

The guy didn't look surprised at said question only smiling gently at the girl, "I made sure that the time line was as intact as it can be with this circumstances, but I feel like if I don't do this for him I would be owing him a big debt."

The boy with blue eyes and gentle smile slowly started walking to where the coffin was located, the one where the girl in white was leaning against and put his hand over it, close to hovering around it, and had a melancholic look as he looked inside the crystal red coffin where his body was located.

Meanwhile Yamagishi was being dragged forcefully by Takuya and Akkun as he tried to desperately hold onto the chair that they were previously seated on by dear life, as he against his will was dragged by his friend to try and go with the rest of the people that went to investigate where the sound came from.

The only ones who were left in the main area of sofas and of course the gigantic TV that you couldn't miss were the Mizo middle due to Yamagishi strongly opposing to go along the majority.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS?! HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN A HORROR MOVIE?! FIRST RULE DO NOT INVESTIGATE THE WEIRD SCARY SOUNDS!" Yamagishi screeched at the top of his lungs as he grasped with the strength that he didn't know that he had to the sofa.

Akkun and Takuya pulled as hard as the could but Yamagishi wasn't moving one inch and it wasn't like Makoto was really supporting the idea of going to investigate along with the rest that much, it's just that he had a very healthy amount of fear if Akkun's glare.