11 || Chapter .XI

「 CHAPTER XI : GIVE PEACE A CHANCE LET THE FEAR YOU HAD FALL AWAY! 」

CHAPTER XI : GIVE PEACE A CHANCE LET THE FEAR YOU HAD FALL AWAY!

"What are we exactly waiting for?" Pah grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest with a confused furrow of his eyebrows, that brought the attention of many back to himself with such question but mostly his close friends.

"Huh?" Peh-yan next to him made a confused sound but was mostly ignored as the spotlight was out on his captain.

"What do you mean Pah?" Draken called out, having to raise his voice due to how far away he was from his friend who had taken his former seat next to the little odd group.

"I mean what are we waiting to see?" Pah tried to explain his question but only ended up being more frustrated than at the start and now was hugging in annoyance.

"Do you mean like, waiting for a specific situation to occur?" Mitsuya smoothly intersected in the situation before it could escalate to shouting at each other while trying to have a civil conversation.

Pah nodded vigorously while the others simply stared at him a little confused or just slow to the situation.

"I don't think so?" Mitsuya trailed uncertainty at the way that this conversation was going.

At his response Pah scowled and for many that was definitely not a good sign.

"So we are just staying here for an undefined amount of time? Are we supposed to live and die here? Reproduce and all that shit?" Pah was already complaining and easing his voice looking close to hysterics as he went through many possibilities that looked worse than death at this point.

The reactions that his friends gave him varied, like a little bit too much.

"Huh?" Hakkai flatly murmured with a deadpan expression wondering what was exactly happening and also when was that supposedly break that they had been talking about for at least twenty minutes and he was still waiting for.

"It's too early for this shit." Baji complained while letting his body weight fall back to the seat that he was currently resting on.

"It's the afternoon." Mitsuya said with a matter-of-fact voice as he sighed wondering why some people were having trouble understanding Pah's words but then again they had never been the smartest bunch have they?

"He got a point though." Smiley pointed out agreeing with the valid questions that Pah was asking.

Mikey but the inside of his cheek as the questions that were going through his head finally came to light, he doubted anybody else here hadn't had a similar question running through their heads but the problem was the panic and terror that could come after internernalizing what it truly meant.

'Death it's quite scary.'

"Why don't we calm down and think this through." Mikey finally stands up from his seat bringing everybody's attention back to himself. Before continuing he looked at the TV noticing that it was in some sort of paused state and shrugged his shoulders simply thinking that due to people not paying attention it must have stopped.