Raid on the Omega Timeline

Note: This takes place after Core vanished from the doodle sphere into the Omega Timeline

The timeline was peaceful, as it usually was, children and citizens alike were roaming around living out their daily lives content. The patrol guards roamed around the door area in the Omega Timeline's white void area, until suddenly, the door started to shake.

The guards were suddenly pulled into the door as they swiftly vanished, several beings emerged from the door, and it seems from there the raid has started.

Core would sit up upon a cliff's edge overlooking the door area, as she saw the members of Team Void emerge, she knew a battle would undoubtedly occur, as she grabs a walkie-talkie out her here eye socket along with a small button she presses. The button causes a siren in the town center to go off, Core had prepared for something like this ever since Error started hunting down the Omega Timeline, as soon the Guard Headquarters and Team Hope's base was signaled to come out for an attack. 

The members of Team Void emerged slowly, as the first one out was LV, ready to lead his team on the raid. Before everyone could get out the doors, LV was sent flying, as he was hit in the face by a rubber chicken.

Epic: Bruh moment

Cherry and Swapfell!Violet would both swing at epic, as he jumps up, doing an Uchiha style split kick to them in the face. The members all came rushing out the door, minus a few who did not come, as they all prepared and faced Epic.

Epic: Kinda cringe

Error!5055 would appear from a puddle behind Epic and slash his tentacles at him, Epic teleports out the way into the air, before summoning 50 blasters and firing causing a massive explosion and knocking everyone back. Despite how much stamina this wasted, it caused everyone to become spread out and knocked back, as Error faced 5055 and teleported the two further away.

The other members didn't have time to think as Core's army and the Guard Headquarters soon surrounded them. Team Void's members started blasting through them.

Liquidation: Everyone spread out and attack them, I'm going after 5055

LV: Hey, don't leave me

Anti-Life Sans: I'll take over with you two gone, don't worry

DustSwap!Papyrus: What who agreed to-

[Anomly time trio left the area leaving Anti-Life in charge]

[Suddenly, a large blaster with 1s and 0s appeared above team void, firing a large blast causing them to scatter in different directions across the Omega Timeline]