Dance of death

Note: Battle takes place in the middle of the Omega Timeline's shopping center

You feel it...you can detect the positivity and all the lively energy of this place, your boss wants you to destroy it, so you must do it without question. Did you see that or is it just me, all this chaos we've caused...I enjoy it. Huh? What was that?

You see a Papyus, wearing a flower crown, being led away by a human with one over their eyes...you hear a snapping sound as suddenly you're brought back to reality.

Nightmare: Focus, Anti-Life, you're the reason our Omega Members left. Deal with this situation and maybe it'll pay off in your favor, I don't care how you do it, but make sure no one leaves this area alive.

Nightmare would turn into a ball of goop and go off without another word. You look around and see chaos and destruction everywhere, large explosions are coming from deep within the forest, as people run around you. The Frisk and Papyrus are already long gone, you see children crying and running from this area, and as you look around. . . you can't help but smile at it all. You don't have long before something interrupts your enjoyment. You can sense the colors, his positive energy and colorfulness are very high, as you turn to face the infamous "Fresh".

 You can sense the colors, his positive energy and colorfulness are very high, as you turn to face the infamous "Fresh"

Fresh: Yo, you're causing mad damage to this place dawg, not fresh of ya. Someone around here has to jack you up and guess that's my job

Anti-Life Sans: I- Wha- What the heck are you? Wait- what the funk, why can't I cuss

Fresh: Saying swear words isn't very radical of ya broski

Anti-Life Sans: funk, heck, butt, mommy ducking heck

Fresh: Erm, that's not very fresh of ya, that's not gonna pass with me bro

Anti-Sans: Whatever let's just get to the point

Fresh: Couldn't agree more bro

Fresh had his baseball ready to attack as Kaiju was not prepared to kill.

 Kaiju would suddenly fly at Fresh, Fresh would jump out the way dodging, as Anti-Life would charge at him. Anti-Life proceeded to backhand Fresh, followed by a ki blast to his chin sending him back a few feet. Fresh would teleport behind Anti-Life before swinging his baseball bat into the side of their skull and sending them flying into Muffet's bakery.

 Fresh would teleport behind Anti-Life before swinging his baseball bat into the side of their skull and sending them flying into Muffet's bakery