2- Groceries

I pulled on my thin and raggedy hoodie. I grabbed my wallet, keys, and threw on my shoes before walking out the door. I'm on the 16th floor so it was quite a walk down the long flights of stairs. When I walk out the lobby, I was greeted with light snow fall. It was actually quite...beautiful. I know I hate snow but something about this morning seems so whimsical.
No. No time for distractions. Only tasks.
I had to walk there since I don't have a car. A sigh works it's way up. "Why'd I have to sell that stupid car!" I grumble angrily. "Now I gotta walk in the stupid, snow." Well I'm half why there so I'm just whining to myself at this point.
I look to the sky as if for guidance. The snow falls delicately. So beautiful...I stick my tongue out to catch one. I hear two young women giggling and staring at me. I scoff and lower my blushing head at the fact they caught me doing something so childish. I pick the pace to get away from them.
AFinally I arrived. I liked this shop. It was small but affordable, just perfect for me. the door opened with a ding. "Heyo, Tyree!" Greeted Litiana, the store owner's daughter. She knew all the customers by name. "Emori. Tyree." She signaled as she poked her head in the back room. I knew who she was talking to. A few seconds later a tall Fijian boy walked out holding a large crate. That was her brother, Emori,he Didn't speak much English, but from what Liliana has been telling me in her small talk he was learning.
Hi simply nodded at me. I did the same in return. I carried on to the liquor section. I didn't need anymore...but. An abrupt shouting match outside the store cut my attention from booze. I looked through the windows. A large crowd of press around shouting around a tall blonde woman. I couldn't stop staring at her fluffy blonde hair. It wasn't like the ugly fake blonde color like the girls in my high school. It was beautiful almost angelic. I was startled from my trance when she returned my gaze. I quickly jerked back and continued to look at the aisle
When the woman came inside I could hear the paparazzi shout "Priya! Priya! Priya! Look this way!"
She took off the hood of her fluffy black coat. Then I could finally get a good look at her. She had soft big brown eyes. Her nose is perfectly shaped and she had glossy puffy lips, looked too be 6'5 or so. Freckles dotted her nose and cheeks on her fine skin.
"Good morning Priya, Always nice to see you around here." Litiana beamed. "Well, good morning to you too Litiana." She sighed cheerfully. She looked around the aisles and paused when her eyes came to me. She whispered some thing to Litiana and then smiled when Litiana replied. I shook it off and grabbed three packets of Ramen and a pack of Bud lights. The woman , who I presumed to be "Priya" continued her shopping as well. When I got to the counter I had my fake ID at the ready, they cost an arm and a leg these days or rather a car. "Say Litiana, you aren't hiring are you?" I ask, gotta pay the rent somehow. "No. Sorry Tye, we just can't afford to pay another person right now." She says sympathetically her eyes full of pity. "Nah it's OK,
I get it." I replied brushing it off. "Thanks for being so understanding." She hands me my items and I walked out to the to the freezing frosty snowfall that awaits me. "Wait!" I hear a pretty voice call after me. Then somebody grabbed my hand. Suddenly I feel a buzz of comfort and warmth, the snow doesn't feel so cold anymore. " I heard you were looking for a job, I need someone to do some various tasks around my house and I was wondering if you'd be up to it." She stated. I stared at her for a good 30 seconds before snapping back to reality. "I-uh-I s-sure!" I spat out a little too excitedly. "Thanks it would be a great help." She said gently placing a hand on my head and smiled great smile. She handed me a card then she gracefully walked back to her car. What just happened? I've never felt so cared for in my life, she was so...Motherly. I returned home and later that night flipped the card back-and-forth skimming it. It had an address and the phone number. Guess this is how I contact her. Apparently I start tomorrow. Well better rest up then.

///sorry I've been kind of slacking on updates I'm trying to balance school as well as work but I will try to be more frequent.\\\\\