Mashed mangos and Dr. Ty

"Alright right bub, let's get some yummys in that tummy." Priya joked poking my stomach. I tried to look unamused as we made our way to a kitchen. 'Oh shit!' I thought as I saw a high chair. "Like hell I'm sitting in there!" I shouted. "Language! Baby where did here those yucky words?!" Priya scolded. What did she mean? I'm a fucking adult!

I started flailing my arms and legs and screaming. "Is everything alright miss?" I turn to the new voice. There stood a tall woman almost as tall as Priya, her silky looking black hair pulled into a stylish bun. Her eyes were a dark merky green. "Oh yes, he's just a bit fussy today." Priya was talking about like I wasn't even there. "Maybe I could help." The woman said warmly. She walk up to us and looked down at me and locked eyes. Then she says "Hi there TJ!" TJ? Oh yeah I guess my names Tyree Jono Castello Zade Ruiz now. It's kind of a cool name. Long, but cool. "

    "What's wrong huh? Are you really hungry?" She cooed. While the woman was talking to me Priya managed to slip into the high chair. Damn! I got distracted. "Thank you Vivian." Priya sounded tired. I felt a bad about that. I didn't want to annoy her... but she abducted me! "Of course miss, anytime." The woman known as Vivian patted me on the head before walking out of the kitchen. "Baby want some food?" Priya said in a baby voice. I just scowled. She went to a cupboard and took out a small jar, a bib and a plastic green spoon . Oh god, baby food. Priya gracefully strode over to me and opened up the jar. Then placed it on the tray placing the bib with a small sea turtle on it around my neck.

"Can't let my jellybean's clothes get all dirty

"Can't let my jellybean's clothes get all dirty." I looked down in horror to see that I was wearing a footed panda print onesie.

She dipped the spoon into the orange mush

She dipped the spoon into the orange mush. "Say ahhhh." She persuaded. I was going to object but she put the goop into my mouth. I was expecting a horrible taste but to my pleasant surprise it tasted like mango! I love mangos! I quickly opened my mouth for another taste. "Haha that's my good boy."
Gushed Priya. "Here comes the train going into the tunnel chuga chuga choo choo!" She babied. In came another bite. And another and another until I had eaten the entire jar. I finally snapped out of it and realized I had just eaten baby food. I. Ate. Baby. Food. "Aww such a hungry boy." Priya said using a cloth to wipe my face while picking me up.

I was so ashamed and embarrassed that I had behaved like a baby. "It's playtime jellybean!" Priya says walking to the the living room. She set me on the floor. Priya went over to one of the organizer bins on a shelf and pulled out a stuffed moose and a play doctors kit. She sat down in front of me and said in a playful tone "I think Mr. Moose here has a cold! Can doctor Ty help him?" Wait. She wanted me to play doctors? I'm a grown man! Priya opened up the kit and put a colorful play stethoscope around my neck. "Here baby, now you can check his heart beat." She handed me the moose. It was so soft and pleasant.

I sat cuddling the moose rubbing it to my face

I sat cuddling the moose rubbing it to my face. It felt so good. I remembered what I was doing and I felt my face flush. "Good thinking doctor Ty, giving Mr. Moose a cuddle will definitely help him feel better."Priya smiled. Was she mocking me? No, she was actually being genuine. It felt kinda refreshing, someone being genuine. I blushed as I put the stethoscope to the chest of the moose. "Nice job jellybean, can you hear his heart beat?" She asked. I shook my head. It was a stuffed animal how was I supposed to hear a heart beat? "Why don't you try to listen to Momma's heart then."  Priya pulled me onto her lap and pressed my head to her chest. I feel my face burn as I listen to her heart's steady thumping. It felt like such a comfort, hearing her heart. "Can you hear Momma's heart going ba bum ba bum?" Priya asks petting my head. I nod. 

After maybe five minutes I pull away. I blush realizing how long I was laying there. "How about we get back to playing?" Priya asks smiling down at me, I only nod. At the moment my words seemed to flutter away. I shimmied off her lap to where I was sitting before. I sifted through the kit and grabbed a pretend bandage then placed it on the moose's forehead. Oh wait he had a cold! Shit I did the wrong thing! I looked at Priya expecting her to be disappointed but instead she was beaming from ear to ear. "You're so good Jellybean." She praised. I felt a small twinge of happiness. I smiled back at her. "Your so cute! I could just eat you up!" She said tickling me mercilessly. "N-no I'm n-not." I mustered out in between laughs. "Yes you are! Oh yes you are!" She fawned over me.

For some reason I actually liked this attention. No. That's wrong. I'm not a baby. I used the pretend thermometer to take his temperature. Then I listened to his heart beat and neatly I wrote in my best handwriting that I prescribed cough medicine.

   After playing for a while I felt eyeslids begin to droop. "I think it's someone's nap time." Priya softly cooed. She stood up then picked me up off the floor.
She planted a kiss on my cheek. I snuggled close to her warm body feeling more safe and secure for the first time in so long. She also picked up the stuffed moose. "Here you go, hold him tight." She instructed handing the plush moose to me. I felt my self begin to nod off as we walked to the nursery. When we got to the room I let out a yawn. "Aw yeah my baby is so tired huh?" Priya gently place me down in the crib. I hadn't noticed how soft it was before. This thing must have cost a fortune with how comfy it was.

  I felt my self slip into a comforting space in my mind. I'd never felt so loved. "Sleep well jellybean. Momma loves you." It was the last thing I heard before drifting off.