I love you Momma

Priya POV:
I opened my eyes and it was dark. I must have slept all day! Was Ty ok? I checked on my little boy and he was sleeping like...well a baby. He looked adorable curled up in all his blankies and pillows.
When I got to my room I changed into my silk nightgown then I laid in bed and slowly fell asleep.

Tyree POV:
"Tyree Clarke! If you don't quit your crying I'll give you something to cry about!" My mother spat harshly. I hated this dream. "Now, I'm trying to help your sister." She said turning to Nevaeh, my whining little sister. Ma was always busy with my little sisters and troubled older brother. She hardly showed any attention that wasn't negative to me. I had watched Ma treat my siblings with love and kindness but be cold and bitter to me.

I started crying again. "Jesus Tyree! Your useless!" She yelled. "I don't see why your "Momma" would ever want you." Ma snapped. She was talking about Priya! Priya wanted me, right!? Right!? "B-but—" "But what? You seriously thinks she wants you? You want to be her little baby? Hah!" I was ashamed to admit to myself I did. A loud clap of thunder woke me.
     I finally broke down. I started wailing. I heard quick foot steps before Priya burst through the door. She effortlessly scooped me up and held me close. "Hey, hey, shhh it's ok. Did the storm scare you? It's ok, Momma won't let anything happen to you." Momma's words were so comforting. I mean Priya! She began rubbing my back slowly. "Do you want to sleep with me?" Mo-Priya asked. I vigorously nodded. "Peanuts!" I said reaching for the moose in the crib that I had decided to name Peanuts. Priya looked at Peanuts before picking him up and handing him to me.

"Here you go Jellybean." She cooed I held him close to my chest. Priya continued to rub out every tense muscle in my back as we walked across the hall. We walked into a huge luxurious room. Priya laid me down onto the large canopy bed. "Let's see if you need a diaper change, honey." She said calmly. DIAPER!? WHAT THE HELL! Priya began to unbutton the onesie. "N-no please. I'm not a baby." I stuttered out. "Oh honey, your confused. You are are a baby, your MY baby." Momma explained. "I am?" I asked. "Mhm, yes you are. Your my itty bitty baby." She said in a baby voice.

I felt my face blaze. I hadn't even noticed I was in just the diaper now. I started crying of embarrassment. "Shhhhh it's ok, your just a baby." She whispered softly in my ear. Momma stuck to fingers into the diaper like it was nothing. "Hmmm a little wet but I think your ok for now." I started bawling my eyes out again. I HAD ACTUALLY USED THE DIAPER. Probably during my nightmare so that's an excuse, Right?! "Hey, it's ok. Shh I'm right here." Momma picked me up and I felt the comfort of her embrace. Momma sat on the bed holding me tight whispering loving words in ear. things like "your safe." "I'm proud of you." "I love you.". My crying was reduced to sniffles. "I think someone's just really tired." Momma noted. She laid down still holding me to her chest. "Good night jellybean, I love you." Momma said. "Night Momma. I-I love you too." I said before falling asleep.