Shh, the baby's sleeping

Priya POV:
I tucked Tyree in, kissing his forehead. Then quietly crept out of the nursery after turning on the colorful glowing star mobile over the crib. I felt a kinda bad that I didn't sing Ty a lullaby or read him a book to help him sleep. But he fell right asleep so I probably shouldn't feel too bad. I couldn't stay with him because I have to contact my manager and tell him I have to reschedule the photo shoot with Vouge I had this afternoon because I have to look after Tyree.

There's also the fashion show in London next week, Darn! I guess Juan could look after him but...I'm just not prepared to leave my baby! I sighed aloud. 'It's fine Priya, it's fine.' I thought trying to calm myself. I walked in the kitchen to get some water. I nearly had my wits scared out of me when I was startled by Coco and Vivian standing right behind me with big grins on their faces. "So? What's he like? He looked so cute while he was playing! Is he everything you ever wanted!?" Coco bombarded her slight french accent showing. "Easy Coco, we did almost give the poor woman a heart attack after all." Vivian laughed patting her shoulder.

"Well he's very cute your not wrong. He definitely seems like a Momma's boy and he's kinda of a tough little guy. He seems lively and rowdy but also shy and quiet. And yes he's everything I've ever wanted. He's my world." I answered happily. Coco smiled even more wide. "Now, I apologize but I need to tell my manager that—" "That you can't making it to the photo shoot? Already handled it." Vivian said warmly. "And that's why you're my assistant." I said. "Thanks Vivian." I truly appreciated her.

"Now just relax, Miss." Coco said gleefully. She was always smiling and chipper. "Thanks Coco." I responded. When I got to the living room I flopped onto the couch. I turned on the baby monitor just in case. I decided to close my eyes for a bit. I yawned, yeah just for a bit.

Coco Pov:
I heard a tiny gurgle come from the baby monitor while walking past the living room. The gurgle turned into small cries. I had to let the Miss sleep. I took the baby monitor and snuck upstairs to the nursery. Poor little baby was whimpering and shivering in his sleep. I quickly rushed to the side of the crib. I saw a stuffed moose on the floor. It must have slipped past the crib bars. I picked it up and set it next to him. He stopped shivering and fell back into his deep sleep. I finally got a good a long look at him. His nutmeg skin tone looked perfect under the sunlight coming from the windows. Even though Ty had a slight stubble you could see his baby face through it. He's so cute!

I heard the door open and quickly whipped around. "What are doing in here?! The baby's sleeping!" Vivian whispered sternly. "Sorry, but—"
"No buts about it! Come here at one." She said. Vivian could be no fun sometimes. "Just take a look at him!" I said a bit above a whisper. Viv sighed and walked quietly to the crib. Her face softened when she saw the little boy peacefully sleeping. "He's adorable, isn't he" I asked. "Yes, yes he is." She agreed. We stared at him for a while before slowly walking out. He's such a darling little baby.