Say hi to Papi

Tyree POV:
I blinked my eyes softly. I saw Momma was still holding me. Her shiny champagne blonde curls were all over the place. Her soft warm breath hit my face calmingly. The sun was coming in from the window on the other side of me. I turned to face it but when I rolled over I saw a tall muscular looking man laying next to me.

    My eyes widened and I screamed bloody murder. Momma quickly sat up with me in arms looking very alert and protective. "Bubs! What's wrong!" She shouted worriedly. The man fell off the bed and landed with a thud when I screamed. He stood up rubbing his head and groaning. I pointed to the shirtless guy while crying.  I buried my head in her chest, She only chuckled a bit. "Oh baby, that's just your Papi, silly." Momma shushed bouncing me. My Papi? Whatever was she was talking about? I looked at the giant. His exposed chest was rippled with abs. I looked at his face. He was kinda chiseled and had a slight stubble like me. He flashed me a friendly smile. He also had thick neck length black hair and tan skin. He looked familiar?

Priya POV:
My poor baby was still shaking a bit. Juan had gotten home from a business trip last night after I got Ty in bed with me. When he got home he dressed himself in just shorts. When Juan saw Tyree he gushed about cute he is, then got into bed. And here we are now. Poor Tyree was still shaking. "Shhhhhh it's ok. Why don't you say hi to Papi." I comforted.

Tyree POV:
Momma walked to the man. I clung to her even more. He still had a nervous smile while he outstretched his arms to me. Momma ripped me off her and handed me to "Papi".  He supported my bottom with one hand and held me close. "Am I holding him right?" His deep voice asked anxiously.  Momma smiled. "You're doing great." Why did his voice sound familiar? I just couldn't put my finger on it. Either way I wanted my Momma back! "Momma!" I reached out to her. "Shhhh it's ok jellybean. Papi's not scary." She reassured me. I wasn't too sure about that he seemed really intimidating.

I looked up at him. He had soft deep brown eyes with flecks of orange. I couldn't look away from them. He smiled softly at me. "Hi there little ducky." I giggled. He's silly! I'm not a ducky, I'm a jellybean. Papi chuckled at my giggle. "Your just the cutest thing." He mumbled softly gazing into my eyes. I loved his eyes almost much as I loved Momma's brown hazel eyes. Papi held me closer so that our chests were touching and honestly I didn't mind for some reason. I felt younger, like alot younger and innocent. Almost like a real baby. I didn't even mind that I was in just the diaper. I hugged Papi tight. I liked this guy he's nice. Papi awwwed when I hugged him he hugged back.

      Momma took out her phone and snapped a quick picture. "I read that skin to skin contact is good for bonding with babies." She whispered. "So me and this little guy are bonding right now?" Papi whispered back. "Mhm." Momma confirmed. Momma and Papi continued their conversation. I zoned out and stopped listening. I started babbling intangible nonsense. I could barely hear what they're saying. I looked to the window to see it was still raining. I liked rain! It makes rainbows! I made a happy gurgle sound. Papi started petting my head while taking to Momma. I took in the nice sensation.

     After a while I wanted Momma's warm embrace back. "Momma!" I slurred my word a bit. "C'mere baby! Have you had enough of silly old Papi?" Momma took me from Papi. I giggled. Papi pretended to be offended. "Old!? I'm the ripe age of 26,thank you very much!" He crossed his arms with a determined face.

      Momma smelled really good kinda like peppermint. I snuggled closer to her I felt so good right now. I felt like I was with the two greatest people in the world, My Momma and Papi.