Hush baby

Tyree POV
I slowly blinked, everything was blurry. The was not fucking water softener. What the hell did Priya put in that water!? I knew I shouldn't have trusted her! Your so stupid Ty! You know you can't trust anyone just like Ma and Dad always said! I can't believe myself, just waltzing in with knowing nothing! My vision started to unblur and my hearing started to come back too. I heard humming to my side, I turned my head towards the noise and their sat Priya in a rocking chair reading a book. She looked positively radient. No! Tyree she kidnapped you! Kidnapped? Yea kidnapped. I look around a bit more most the lights were off except a rocketship shaped lamp and a night light that projected stars on the ceiling. The room was wide and spacious the walls were a navy blue with star, rocket ship and planet decals. There was a big fluffy light grey carpet covering the hardwood floor and a- A CHANGING TABLE!? Then it sunk in, this was a babies room! SHIT! I let out a yelp. Priya looked up from her book and said "Aww there's momma's jellybean!" 

     "M-momma?" I gulped "Aww that's so cute! You said my name, good boy!" She cooed. I instantly sat up in the bed I was in. Wait this isn't a bed at all! ITS A CRIB! THIS CRAZY LADY PUT ME IN A CRIB! "GET ME OUT!" I roared. "TYREE JUNO CASTELLO ZADE RUIZ! THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TALK TO MOMMA!" Priya yelled sternly. "I-I-I'm sorry." I withered back at her yelling. "I forgive you jellybean. Momma's sorry for yelling, your only a babe." She said calming down. "I'm not a baby." I stated firmly. "Of course not, your a big strong man." She said in a baby voice picking me up from the crib. "Yes, I am." I replied with a determined look on my face. She only chuckled. "Hey!" I was becoming impatient with this woman.

      I thought moment. "Hey my name isn't Tyree Juno Castello Zade Ruiz." I said in realization. "It is now bubs. You sighed off on the paper work saying that your mine, I can do what I see fit with you and if you run away you'll be sent straight back to me." "W-w-what? I didn't sign anything." I thought a bit. The contract! "You tricked me!" I retorted.  "Oh baby, I had to do what was necessary to help you." Priya responded. "No! Let me go! I'm a man! Not a baby!" I struggled in her grip. "Shhhh hush baby it's ok, just give in. Let Momma handle all the yucky grownup stuff and be the little, helpless, innocent baby I know you are." A pathetic whimper came up my throat. "No...no I'm not-no." I couldn't find my words.

     "Shhhhh, jellybean are you fussy? You must be hungry you haven't had breakfast yet have you." She said petting my head. "Mmmm..." I whined "please don't hurt me." I whispered. I had no idea what she was planning. "Jellybean I would never hurt you." Priya whispered. She continued petting my headed. Her touch felt so good. "Now how about some breakfast, huh?" She rubbed my back soothingly. This felt so nice, what the hell is wrong with me.