Chapter 7: Back in Potoroso/ Visconti madness

In Potoroso

Since Luca left

Daniel's been heart broken, cried none stop, and tries to think of a way to get her son back.

Lorenzo managed to pay off all the debt but he rather be in debt than lose his son.

Grandma Paguro misses Luca but know someday he will return.

Mona was helping around, she wears a disguise and dyed her hair to go out to hide from Ercole and will find a new home to live in with her kids to live better lives.

With Lorenzo and Daniela

Daniela said, "Maybe we can go and sneak Luca out of there and take him home but move far where they won't find us."

Lorenzo said, "No it's not going to work, sea monsters are good trackers and if they find us who knows what will happen."

Daniela sighed, "Your right... I want our son back, we must find a way."

Lorenzo said, "We will or maybe he will find a way back to us, if anyone who is strong enough to get through anything it's Luca."

Daniela said, "Alright I'll have faith in Luca to survive that kraken and he'll return to us one day."

Grandma Paguro looked out the window and said,

"Oh bubble please be okay."

In Visconti manor

Ercole was throwing an angry fit and destroying everything all over the manor.

Guido and Ciccio were scared and shielding themselves.

Ercole shouted at them and threw a harpoon near them,

"WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T FIND THEM!"

Ciccio was stammering,

"W-Well... uh, you see boss, we..."

Ercole shouted, "SHUT UP!? Idioties! Morons! I'm surrounded by morons!"

Ercole snapped his fingers and two of his guards grabbed them and were taking them to the assassination room.

In the assassination room

The assasination room was to eliminate the weak, traitors and failures and Ercole sat in his chair.

Ercole said, "I love Mona and she has my son! Guido and Ciccio this is strike two your both out!"

Guido said, "No wait we get one more strike, honest!"

Ercole said, "Put oil on them and feed them to the biting fish or piranhas, nothing personal you two just buisiness."

They covered them with oil and were dragging them to the piranhas while they were screaming.

Ciccio said while crying hysterically,

"BOSS, PLEASE! WE GOT... WE... GOT... A PLAN!"

Ercole said, "What kind of plan?"

Guido said, "Yes! A plan! Let us go! You'll like our plan!"

Ciccio said, "We looked around but every in the homes of the people in Potoroso! So we can barge into houses to find them and offer them money to give us her and we can go back to the island for more money and trade someone you know, No One Can Resist Money!"

Ercole smiled evilly and said,

"I LOVE IT! Tomorrow start searching house by house, store by store anything! And I don't care who you hurt! And find someone to sacrifice for more cash.

The next day

They did as they were told but no luck.

People in the town were screaming, being pushed aside, trampled on, protecting their homes, families, friends and others, they kept being offered money if they tell them where Mona and EJ are but no one knows and they get their houses destroyed or burned.

Daniela was smart that she hid Mona and EJ in the sheep pen and the sheep always gather together.

As they looked in her house nothing and they left behind smashed and broken items.

With Ercole

Ercole was planning to go to the island but was packing weapons to use against the sea monsters and was going to take the kraken's head as a trophy but didn't know (or maybe he does) that He's going crazily mad with power.

Ercole schedule a couple of months till they could go back to the island because he wants more to join and decide on on who to sacrifice.

Ercole looked out the window and said,

"See you soon kraken and you will make a great trophy, Prepare for war!"

With the Paguro family

They got enough money to send Mona to Genova and change her identity

Mona said, "I don't know how to thank you all."

Daniela said, "No need to, Lorenzo make sure she gets to the train station safely."

Lorenzo took her to the station and no one followed and Mona along with her son and unborn child escaped.

Daniela and Lorenzo could see that if Mona survived and escaped that means Luca will too.

Out of the story

The oldest daughter said, "So if she escaped that means he will to right?"

The youngest said,

"But that Ercole guy if he returns to the island with a bunch more people will there really be a war?"

The father said,

"You'll see, please no more interruptions."

They stayed quiet as their father continued the story.