Chaptet 21: Final battle/ Hospital emergency

Warning: This may include some traumatizing moments for some readers so beware
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's POV

In Portoroso at midnight it was also raining

In the middle of the town, Alberto was there all ready and has brought along some monsters to fight by his side, Ercole too with men and secret hunts men hiding to attack them by surprise.

The other villagers who were so scared theat they hid inside the biggest building where Daniela and Lorenzo had to try to convince them to help fight back against Ercole but they kept refusing because of fear and still don't trust sea monsters.

With Alberto and Ercole

They were ready.

Ercole had his weapons and Alberto was in full monsterous beast attack mode.

Ercole said, "Your actually here, I thought you would've chickened out."

Alberto said, "A deal's a deal, if you win we are all yours and if I win you are gone permanently from Portoroso and give back every single penny to everyone."

They stepped back 3 times and... ATTACKED!

Everyone was using weapons to fight back and Ercole was trying to kill Alberto but Alberto was winning and had his knife near his neck.

Alberto said, "Give up?"

Ercole said, "Never! Go now!"

The men jumped down with harpoons to kill a couple of them but unfortunately some of the sea monsters had knives prepared just in case and it was really becoming a huge battle.

Back at the protection shelter

Daniela and Lorenzo kept trying to convince them to go and fight but they kept refusing.

Then the door sprung open to reveal Luca with his sea monsters ears, tails and eyes also his baby bump.

Luca shouted, "You should be ashamed! All of you! Everyone of you should be ashamed of yourselves! You don't trust sea monsters!? Can't you see your all the real monsters! All you and sea folk have in common are your fears, judgements, and your Hate! And look what your hatred had caused! Once a beautiful town now turned into a destroyed that isn't the same town anymore because of all of you the sea monster and the land monsters! You all destroyed this town and now you all will fix it! So what will it be you all leaving this town you all loved once rot or come together and save it!?"

They were quiet and looked down

Back with Ercole and Alberto

As the battle went on and many dropped to the ground but Ercole kept going and kept trying to kill Alberto.

Ercole kicked Alberto to the ground and aimed the harpoon to his chest pointing at his heart.

Ercole said, "You shouldn't have messed with me! Now I'm gonna kill the Kraken!"

He was about to stab him when...

A knife stabbed his hand!

The townspeople charged and fought along side the sea monsters and it was a big brawl between the town and Ercole's army.

Alberto fights Ercole, Luca was with his parents trying to get him to safety but he kept trying to find Alberto.

He spotted Alberto and Ercole stabbed his shoulder.

Luca witnessed his husband just got stabbed and as tears fell from his cheeks, he screamed very loudly which sounded like a loud screech breaking glasses, hurting others ears and Ercole got distracted and dropped his weapon which gave Alberto an opportunity to attack.

He attack Ercole and clawed his face and pinned him down.

Ercole was defeated and the police arrested Ercole but Alberto passed out.

Luca had stopped screaming and froze, his baby bumped was kicking like crazy and his water broke as he passed out.

At the hospital

Giulia and Bianca arrived on time, they Mrs. Marcovaldo, Daniela and Grandma Paguro were helping Luca deliver the baby, while Lorenzo and Massimo helped the doctors save Alberto.

With Luca

Luca was breathing and gripping his mother and Mrs. Marcovaldo's hands tight.

Bianca said, "Your doing great Luca keep on pushing, the baby's almost here."

With Alberto

The doctor was stitching up his shoulder from the deep cut Ercole gave him.

Massimo said, "Please hurry I'm not losing my son."

The nurses brought the defibrillators and got them ready

The doctor shouted, "Clear!"

They gave them a static shock to help him.

With Luca

Luca screamed as he kept pushing

Bianca said, "I see the head keep going!"

Giulia said, "Please Luca the baby is almost here be strong!"

The at the last moment

Alberto woke up as he gasped, Luca let out a final scream and there was a loud baby cry.

Bianca was bundled the baby up and it's tail was out.

Luca passed out to sleep.

Alberto was given time to rest.

Everyone has made it.