Chapter 10: 1st war attack/ Luca saves Alberto

Warning: This Chapter may include blood, graphic violence, weapons and death

Third person's POV

On the island

Luca and Alberto woke up and were in each other's arms.

They looked into each others eyes and blushed.

Luca said, "One more month till our wedding and we can have our family."

Alberto said, "Yeah."

They got up but then Alberto raised his head quickly and started looking around.

Luca was concerned and asked,

"Alberto what's wrong?"

Alberto charged at Luca, jumps and held him close.

Alberto Shouted and he held Luca tight,

"LUCA GET DOWN!!!!!"

A cannon ball launched at them and destroued the tower and they landed on the ground luckily the tree broke their fall.

They looked to see a ship and lots of boats were coming for them.

Ercole shouted,

"Fire!"

They shot another cannon at them and Luca and Alberto got in the water to warn the others.

They were all in a panic and Alberto said,

"Luca get go with Giulia and don't come back for me."

Luca said, "Alberto! No!"

Giulia stops him from trying to stop Alberto.

Alberto and some other sea monsters were going to fight and defend their homes.

All the sea monsters grabbed shields, harpoons from previous hunters and the items they found at to to create new weapons and they were prepared to defend themselves while the humans on the boats prepared their harpoons, guns, nets and cannons to attack the sea monsters.

They arrived on the island and started taking all the treasure, gems, jewels, gold, silver, diamonds and much more as they all desire.

But then....

Alberto shouted, "NOW!"

They started an ambush with charging their harpoons through some of the humans.

Ercole shouted, "FIRE MEN AND WOMEN!"

They aimed their guns and fired shooting some of the sea monsters and threw nets to catch some.

But others grabbed knives and cut them free.

So many bodies of the floor and sea, endless amount of blood spreading, weapons all over, and so much carnage.

Daniela and Lorenzo started searching for Luc but then they were pulled away from the war by someone.

Alberto saw Ercole and charged at him and Ercole saw Alberto and charged with the harpoon.

Alberto grabbed his and was pushing it back before it stabbed him but Ercole kept trying to stab him and Alberto clawed his cheek and Ercole with angry kicked Alberto into the water but unexpectedly got a shocking surprise.

Alberto grew really big, sharp teeth, bigger claws, spikes grew on his scales on his back and tail and roared loudly.

Ercole shouted, ran to his boat and sailed to fight Alberto.

He had some men at the ship and they were shooting cannons at Alberto but Alberto's tail smacks the cannonballs back at them.

Ercole shot a harpoon and it cut Alberto's shoulder and Alberto held his arm and Ercole got a gun... aimed it at Alberto's heart and....

💥Bang!💥

Alberto looked but was fine and looked at Ercole and Luca was there to.......

But Ercole screamed and fell to the ground holding onto his foot in pain.

Luca said, "Get away from my fiance!"

Ercole, Guido, Ciccio, some of the men, and some of the women of the army retreated but some sea monsters were captured.

The other sea monsters screamed and cried for losing loved one, friends, family.

Daniela and Lorenzo were hidden in the tower and Luca ran to hug them tight.

They were shocked to see him little scales on his face.

Daniela said, "Luca? Is that you?"

Luca said, "Hi mom."

Alberto turned back to normal and Giulia was okay but Massimo was a little injured.

Alberto turned to Luca angrily and said,

"Luca! What were you thinking!? You could've been killed!"

Luca said, "I was protecting you, he was gonna shoot you in your heart!"

Alberto said, "No! I was a giant kraken he could miss! What if he shot you!?"

Luca realized he could've hurt Alberto that way and said,

"I'm sorry... but I thought you would need m-."

Alberto shouted with tears in his eyes,

"YOU ALMOST DIED! IF THEY ATTACK AGAIN YOUR NOT GETTING INVOLVED! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO SEND YOU FAR TO KEEP YOU SAFE! I'M NOT LOSING THE ONLY ONE I'M IN LOVE WITH AND I WON'T LET MY HEART BE BROKEN EVER AGAIN!"

He walked away and Luca felt guilty and had tears falling from his eyes, Daniela and Lorenzo hugged him.

Massimo and Giulia went to talk to Alberto.

Alberto said to the other sea monsters ,

"This may not be over, since have been taken and who knows if more would be taken or another attack will happen so we must be prepared for the next war and bring back what if rightfully ours.

With Ercole

The doctors fixed his leg

Ercole shouted, "I WAS SO CLOSE! I ALMOST HAD HIM BUT HIS SO CALLED FIANCE HAS TO BE ALL NOBLE AND HIS "POWER OF LOVE" SAVED HIM!"

Ciccio said, "Well... at least we won't have to deal with them again."

Ercole laughed and it turned a big insane laugh like a mad mad which scared Ciccio and Guido.

Ercole said, "Oh were not done! More money! More sea monsters! And I still want that Kraken's head on my wall and maybe his heart to prove I killed it!"

Guido said, "But we've done enough damage and many lives were lost."

Ercole said, "There's always going to be a sacrifice to get what we want, get everyone prepared for the next war."

They nodded their heads and went to get everyone prepared for their 2nd war attack.

With Luca and Alberto

Alberto was still awake and Luca hugged him from behind

Luca said, "Alberto... I'm sorry for what I did and almost lost my life, I couldn't think of losing you but except I did the same to you and it might not be enough but what if I take you to Potoroso, we can have our wedding there, we gave a church, food, music and everything we might need and I know you said I can't return but I want to spend my last moments there and I won't go back after the wedding and we can stay together forever, have a family, grow old and love each other, it's all up to you."

Alberto was quiet but then said,

"Alright we'll go and after our wedding, no more going back, stay with me and never risk your life again."

Luca said, "I promise, cross my heart."

They agreed and announced their wedding plans change and they'll go to Potoroso and get married there and return.

Massimo and Giulia were going with him and Daniela and Lorenzo too.

They got on a boat they left behind and sent to Potoroso.

They've done the change so no one can find out their sea monsters and Luca blushed seeing a human Alberto.

Giulia said, "Next stop, Potoroso!"