Chapter 16: Redemptions/Luberto's "Romantic" night

Author's note: Not adding too much details in this story but I'll try put something to make you fangirl/fanboy all crazy and your ship sails.
          -------------------------------------------

Daniela's POV

I can't believe it, my son is a sea monster now and he left us... I lost my son again... it was all our fault.

Lorenzo hugged me as I cried and he took me home.

We saw the crowd dragging a knocked out Massimo to the Visconti manor.

I said in a low voice, "Massimo I'm so sorry."

We went home

At the Paguro house

Lorenzo's POV

We arrived home, I sat Daniela down on the couch and said,

"Daniela we'll get him back and make everything up to him."

I walked to the sheep and that Luca's favorite Giuseppe had a baby lamb with Mona Lisa and Giuseppe was baaing like he knew what to call him and I already got the theory what he named the little guy after.

I smiled as I picked up the young lamb and said,

"Welcome to the world, little Luca."

Lamb Luca was baaing really cute and I'm sure Luca would be happy that his favorite sheep named his baby after him.

I put him down and went to tell Daniela the news.

Third Person's POV

Lorenzo told Daniela and she smiled at that.

They couldn't bring themselves to stay in the house any longer so they went to stay with the sheep for the night.

They had nothing but guilt building up inside them for what they did to make their son leave, hurt others and tore a family apart.

They saw Lamb Luca holding a book in his mouth, Daniela took it and saw it was Luca's diary.

She and Lorenzo took a quick look and saw one page that said,

I'm so happy, my family and I are finally together again. And I'm surorised they actually accepted Massimo, Guilia and Alberto into our family well I shouldn't be surprised they are loving parents who wants me safe and happy. There were ups and downs but we can get through it. I'm so glad I can always always trust my parents no matter what. Even after everything we can get through this as a family.

Daniela and Lorenzo were crying

Daniela said while sobbing,

"Oh Luca... We're so sorry... We shouldn't have done that, we only wanted our son back but we also lost more than our son, we lost our son in law, we lost Massimo who is a kind hearted man and Giulia the nicest girl we know... And now in the end, where did it get us?..."

Lorenzo stood up and said,

"Well it's ending now! We'll be better! Someone who deserves that nice family and our son's happiness! I know what we have to do Daniela, we're gonna save Massimo, even if it cost us our lives."

Daniela stood up and nodded.

In the Visconti manor

Ercole had a chamber room where they chained Massimo up.

Guido said, "Maybe somewhere more comfortable."

Ciccio said, "Yeah he might need a better room."

Ercole said, "Don't you two go soft on me now! I have plans for this one to help take down that Kraken, now leave it alone for now."

They left and went to the balcony to see the view of Portoroso, the town was angry, shouting, a mess from Ercole's attack.

Guido said, "It's not the same Portoroso I remember... it was a beautiful town full of life, friendly people and now... look at it, we lost the one good town..."

Ciccio hugs him and said, "One day we'll get it back... or why not now."

Guido turned to Ciccio confused.

Cicico said, "We can free Massimo, talk to the town to make them join us again and we can restore the town and start all over again, also to take down Ercole.

Guido said, "I'm in but first let's find some help."

On Isla del mare at Night

Luca's POV

I made it back and everything was still wrecked but I saw the tower and there was light on top and I saw Alberto.

I climbed up, Alberto was sitting next to the fire, I approached him and said,

"Alberto... I'm sorry I didn't know my parents would do this but I could help you find a way to get Massimo back and-."

Alberto snapped saying, "Don't you mention his name! I should've known there would be traitors and you shouldn't have convinced me to go to that stupid town! Now because of all this my dad is probably dead by now, Giulia and I will have to move on without him but we can't! It's all your fault!"

I was really hurt that he would blame me and I was about to leave but not without saying,

"It's not my fault Alberto, you are just angry, so I'm just leaving you alone till you calm down and no offense but your just an hot tempered kraken who doesn't care who he hurts because your just stubborn!"

Then I saw Alberto get up and growled as I began to figure out what he's a gonna do so I jumped off the tower and ran.

Third person's POV

Luca ran as Alberto chased him and growls, as soon as he almost reached the ocean near the shore, Alberto jumped and pinned him down.

Alberto said, "You would dare to say those things to your husband? You will be respectful towards me and tell me what do you really think of me?"

Luca looked into Alberto's eyes and said,

"It's true what I said but your also a caring person, who just wants to protect those he love and who made me lucky to marry him."

Alberto calms down, after a short while they leaned in and shared a kiss.❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

Out the story

The father said, "This might be too much for you girls so we're skipping this part."

The girls kept asking what's going on but the father skipped that part.

[Quick note: I hope you all enjoy but I'm still not adding too much details but here's some enjoy]
-----------------------------------------------------------

Back in the story (For the readers)

Alberto carried Luca back their tower and said,

"And we never had a proper honeymoon after we got married, but this is what we're making it up for each other."

Luca blushed and nodded.

Alberto held held Luca close, they started to kiss passionately, they were getting into it till they gotten a carried away.☺️😏🤭❤

They kept making so many pleasuring sounds, Alberto didn't stop, Luca held onto him and more pleasuring sound by each thrust between the two increased.

By the time the full moon was up, Alberto had finished, Luca was panting and they shared another kiss.

Luca said while catching his breath, "I...*pant* love you... Alberto *pant*."

Alberto said, "I love you too Luca, sorry I got mad."

Luca said, "Don't worry about it, I understand and don't worry we'll get him back."

Luca fell asleep in Alberto's arms but Alberto didn't want Luca in danger again so he knew what he had to do to keep him safe... he must send him away till this is all over and they could start everything over again.