Chapter 3

The club meeting took forever! It's literally 6:37pm. Can't wait to get scolded.

While walking home, the events that happened earlier flashed in my mind. How the president had 'betrayed' me, how the club members gone along with his betrayal, how Niki asked me if I wanted to dance with him...

Niki...

That boy lives rent free in my mind. It's like it was only yesterday when he accidentally spilled his drink on me leading to our first meeting.

(A/N: your grade 9 here, do Niki is a first year or grade 7)

I waved  bye to Sunoo who was leaving school and heading to his mother's car. Who knew he went to school sick? He was pretty good at denying it. Sadly we won't be able to go to and karaoke as planned :(( But it's best him to stay at home and rest. Wouldn't want his cold to get worst.

Walking back to my classroom, I realized it was only a few minutes away till lunch starts. I remembered that Sora unnie is not here since she's at a competition, and Jihun oppa is busy with tutoring... this will be a boring afterno-

" Miss L/N? Your not busy are you? " a teacher from a different year level approached me. She was also my club advisor hehe.

" Oh Good  afternoon Miss Kim! I don't have anything in my hands at the moment, how can I help you? " I greeted politely.

I liked this teacher from the moment I met her. She was kind, positive, understanding and easy to get along with. She helped me in improving my dancing so I'm now considered one of the top dancers in our club.

" I was wondering if you could hand this to the 7th graders? I'm pretty busy at the moment and this suddenly came out of nowhere. " she sighed

" Don't worry ma'am, I'm on it! You can count on me. " I smiled 

"Thank you, oh and be careful, class 3 (i mean it by like the third classroom not by how smart a section is) has a bunch of troublemakers, don't want you getting into their mess"

" Okii ma'am! " I bowed not really paying attention to to her last statement as I was already heading to their floor.

As I was headed there, I was mistaken to be an elementary student multiple times. Some students snickered and commented on how small I am. Oh how I would love to sla-wipe those smiles of their faces :)

I delivered the first two classroom's papers and was headed towards the third. I could hear the loud shouts of some kids, or events the laughs and gossips, actually I shouldn't listen to that uhm... Anyways, when I was at the door, I swear I thought I was in a jungle. 

What's going on in here?

" Hello? "

No response. 

They continued to what they were doing as though I didn't exist.

" Hello? Excuse me? " I said a little louder.

They were tossing paper airplanes, or making water bottle towers, even playing uno cards at the back. It was pure chaos.

There were some students who were actually quiet, but they didn't care nor mind all of noise happening. Unbelievably, some were napping.

Again, no response...darn kids

" Hello-AHH "

Due to my rising frustration, I didn't notice that there were students going near me and eventually bumped into me. It was a boy and he held a drink on his hands...it looks empty? Soon I realized and felt the wet and sticky feeling on my chest area. Immediately looking down I saw my shirt stained with a brown color . By then I could easily guess that the substance that drenched my uniform was a chocolate drink.