Chapter 15

I hardly had enough sleep last night. Aera kept asking me about the wedding and kept squealing. Our parents complained a couple of times that night and eventually got annoyed told us to shut the lights and sleep.

Today is the last day. I was late compared to the other two days. I could tell that the school was already opened for the public. Students from both familiar and unfamiliar schools are seen entering with excitement. 

I eventually joined the crowd and entered. When I came across some of my schoolmates, I greeted them good morning before heading to my classroom.

Arriving in the room, I saw Sunoo sat on his chair watching some kdrama. I greeted him to get his attention before sitting down on the spot next to him.

" What drama are you watching? " I peeked in his phone and saw him watching Goblin for the 100th time.

I gave him a judging look and laughed at his reaction.

" Don't look at me like you don't like it " he rolled his eyes and kept watching.

I put my head on the desk and sighed sleepyly.

" Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be performing with your club? "

He paused the episode before answering me.

" Haven't you been down there? It's so crowded! " He explained how there were more students today than yesterday. " Here, look at this. I guess you haven't seen it yet. "

He showed me a video on his phone about the dance club's booth. 

" Apparently, a bunch of people posted online about your club and how you guys have helpers with good visuals. " he sighed.  " And now they want to see it up close. "

" Oops "

" Yepp now it is your fault " 

" Hey at least we got some money out of it! Entrance is worth more today you know! "

He flicked my forehead " It's not about the money you know. "

I glared and rubbed the spot he hit. " Well they better put the money for the school trip. Last year's was a disaster! "

He laughed in agreement.

We stayed and talked there for around 30 minutes before being interrupted by someone harshly opening the door. We looked to the direction at the door startled and saw Jay, Jake and Sunghoon stumbling as they entered and shut the door.

They bent down hiding from the view of the windows. Not long after a herd of female students came running through the hallway. They honestly reminded me of zombies from All of Us Are Dead.

Once the hallways had quiet down, the three boys sighed and sat on the floor exhausted.

" You guys good? " I asked as I came towards with my water jug and then handed it to them.

" You think? "

I sat in front of them and asked what happened.

" It was all thanks to social media " Sunghoon said and chugged down some water.

" We are never doing that again. " Jay added.

I said a little sorry and they responded that it was fine and we wouldn't have thought this would be an outcome of it.

I was about to ask them about Sora unnie's and Heeseung situation when someone else had entered and shut the door.

It was a girl in a different uniform. She looked younger than us, but still in in high school. She stood there admiring each boy and basically ignored my existance.