Chapter 5

Usually I don't dislike first period but, they recently changed our schedules so now Mathematics is our first subject of every school day of every week T^T

I don't have enough braincells and they don't even work properly in the morning. How am I supposed to be ready for this first thing the morning?

I wrote down my notes the best I can but I'm still lagging behind a bit. Jihun better teach me this later. They were talking about trigonometry stuff and were calling names to answer problems on the board. I'm one lucky girl to not be called.

 After the first class, I was already exhausted. And the fact that we had P.E later made me regret getting up this morning.

I sighed and put my head on the table. My notes lacked some important information so I was upset about it.

Sunoo turned around and started complaining about the schedule as well. Almost everyone did at this point. He then suggested that we ask notes from Heeseung oppa since he graduated top of his batch in senior high school and is still leading their batch now in college. 

Well he might have some notes hidden away, so why not try? If plan A is a no, we could just ask Jihun so meh.

Waiting for the next teacher to enter, student council members were seen going through the hallways and entering classrooms one by one. And for some odd miracle, Jungwon entered ours.

He walked in catching the attention of many students, especially the girls. He coughed a little to grab the attention of those who didn't notice his presence.

"Every class has free period till lunch. Focus on doing important things like club day preparations and unfinished school work. That's all. "

Everyone cheered. We were supposed to have a quiz in History right now and it was now cancelled. They started to leaving or talking while planning what to do for the next 3hrs. But before Jungwon left the room, he looked towards me and gave a smile before he left.

Sunoo noticed again.

" Since when were you close to so many juniors? " 

" He's the letter J we were talking about a few years ago. Didn't I mention it to you? "

He gave me a shook look before looking at the fading figure of Jungwon who was walking to the last classroom in the end of the hallway. He snapped his head towards me and looked liked he was betrayed.

" You never told me about it being him! "

" Well now you do. Anyways, I'm off to the club room. Niki might want to start practicing"

I bid him goodbye before going to my locker and grab my clothes. Once I exited the room, I headed to the bathroom and changed clothes.

While changing, my thoughts were practically all all over the place. Most of these thoughts were about the three boys and my interactions with them this morning. 

I was pulled out of my wonderful thoughts when I heard some girls entering the bathroom who were having this interesting conversation. They probably didn't know I'm in one of the stalls, or just didn't care.

" Sunoo has matured a lot right? He was attractive before but now~ " g1

" Oh my goshh I know right! And he hangs out with the cute college students as well! " g2

" Too bad that he hangs out with that girl too often. Do you think they're dating? " g1

" Who Y/N? They don't hang out as often as before but they sure are close. *sighs* " g3

" He wouldn't like her that way, won't he? She's too ordinary to be dating a guy like him. " g2

" He won't fall for her, don't worry. I think we still have a chance! Or maybe we could try and get with the college boys if it turns out he does. " g1