Chapter 7

Forgot to proofread but meh

................................................................

Monday came and that means a certain aussie boi be here. I was so excited to see my old friend that I woke up early.

Class starts in an hour and twenty minutes, but here I am already walking out of my house with a gift in my hands. I decided to stop by the little market area nearby to get Layla a little gift. And maybe a prank for my friend.

I didn't know what to get them. It's been years since I last saw them. I walked around more and saw a cute little carrot plushie. I bought it and then searched for a gift for my friend.

After like 10 minutes of searching I saw a place that sells exactly what I needed. 

:)

------------------------------------------------------

I tried finding that him around school. I've been walking around and passing by the faculty just to see him. Sadly I haven't come across my aussie boi friend yet.

Sitting down on the stairs in front of the school, I sighed. I eyed everyone who was entering or approaching the school till I saw him. He hasn't noticed me yet so I ran inside and hid behind the doors.

When he entered. He seemed to be looking for someone, obviously me,  and walked to his locker to change his shoes. I followed him quietly. 

From someone else's perspective, they would find me weird and creepy. But for others who knew me, I was a lion ready to pounce on its prey.

When he was in the hallway, I dashed towards him. He heard my footsteps and slowly turned my way. The moment he did, I immediately tackled him to the floor with a hug. 

He was confused at first but then realized it was me and hugged back.

" MY AUSSIE BOI IS BACK!! " I yelled not caring about the people watching us.

" Yah calm down! It's early in the morning and you already have this much energy. "

I laughed and pulled away to stand up. Of course I helped him to get up too, since I'm the reason he was on the floor in the first place.

" I just can't believe you're finally back! "

" You sure missed me huh? " he chuckled.

We talked while walking to the faculty to get his schedule. While doing so, I noticed some girls eyeing my friend and saw some having " crush at first sight " looks on their faces. Can't blame them. He is very handsome.

He got his schedule and turns out he was a year ahead of me. 

How could I forget?

I pouted being upset and dumb while he laughed.

" Your still Dory? HAHAHAH "

I slapped his shoulder and glared at him.

" Sawry. How 'bout I drop you off to your class hm? I mean it's about to start and you don't wanna be late right? "

" Don't you also have class? "

He said that the faculty teacher told him that his first class was cancelled since the teacher won't make it and that he could use the time to explore the school. With that in mind, I agreed and I lead him to my classroom.

When we arrived, I didn't noticed that Sunoo already in his seat but he saw us clearly through the door. 

I told Jake to meet me at lunch and said goodbye before entering my classroom. I sat behind Sunoo and put my head down.