Chapter 13

I sat in one of the food booth's tables alone. The guyz went back to their clubs so I had to eat lunch alone.

I stared at my food, poking it, while I thought about the wedding that would take place later.

I could buy flowers.. wait are there flowers here?

I sighed and took out my phone and checked the school website to see the list of booths and the map of their locations.

I smiled as I saw a booth selling plastic flowers somewhere in the quad. I took the last bite of my meal and cleaned the table a little before leaving.

With the time I had left, I set off to go to the booth to buy a bouquet of tulips and daisies which were Sora unnie's favorite flowers.

I arrived at the marriage booth with the flowers in my hands. I saw Jihun standing near the booth, he looked very nervous.

I gone bedside him while texting our friends that it was almost time. And they replied that they were on their way. I then message unnie to meet me near the booth and she also said she'll be here in a bit.

I turned to Jihun.

" Jihun, calm down. Your sweating. "

He let out a frustrated sigh and replied.

" I don't think I can do this. " He said while wiping his sweat away with a towel.

I shoved the flowers to his hands then fanned him and said " Nope, no backing out now. "

I saw our friends coming towards us with balloons and a photographer...so he was serious. I told them to scatter around and hide till they call for the names of our friends and we did.

After a few minutes, unnie arrived so I brought her to a nearby stall. To distract her, I complained about watching over the booth later in the evening and how I just wanted to sleep in my room.

From this distance we could still hear the speaker as they call on the names of our friends.

" The next couple, Jihun and Sora, please come and get ready for her wedding. "

I smiled evilly at my friend as she looked at me with wide eyes and her jaw dropped.

" You did no- "

I started pushing her towards the booth and to the dressing area.

" Yes I did now get ready.. your beloved is waiting for you. "

She couldn't complain anymore and just took a dress and flower crown that she like and went in the dressing room. I gave a thumbs up to our friends telling them to gather now. And surprisingly, the people Sunoo invited actually came.

Sora stepped out in the dress and went to the spot they told her to stand.Jihun approached her and handed her the bouquet, both of them blushed.

And once he went back to his spot up front, the music started. 

Sora started to walk up the "aisle" and us friends started teasing and cheering, along with our classmates and the people watching. Her admirers were obviously heartbroken but they'll get over it. (A/N: I actually saw my crush get married at school T^T ...I'm over it now :) )

The ceremony took place and eventually lead to the "you may now kiss the bride part " but here it is a hug... Jihun for some reason got enough courage and pecked her cheek.

I don't it courage, I think he got too nervous and did that without even thinking.

Both of them were very ripe tomatoes  left to get their rings. I saw them directly went to the photo booth so I turned to the boys and started small talk.