Chapter 12

" That's all that happened? " Sora unnie asked while looking through the clothes racks of Forever 21.

I had just explained what happened this Friday with the two boys, Niki and Jungwon. And for some reason Niki pretended that the conversation didn't happened during our practice yesterday. 

" Well, isn't that a good thing? You have a crush on them don't you? "

I sighed frustrated.

" That's the problem! I have a crush on both of them. "

She gasp grabbing one of the clothes that was displayed and placed it on her chest then eyeing herself on the mirror. Looking satisfied she hung the clothing on her arm and turned back to me.

" Why are you panicking? It's not like they asked you out or anything." she said while grabbing a cute top. " Just go with the flow for now. "

I nodded as I thought about what she said, and she has a point. They didn't ask me out or anything...but I forgot to tell her about Jungwon...

" There's something I forgot to tell you, it's about Jungwon. "

She looked at me waiting for me to tell her the tea. I pulled her closer to whisper about the kiss I received on my forehead...and about the whole next time it will be on the lips thing.

" HE DID WHAT?! "

She looked too shocked to process what I had said. Seconds later she started squealing like a little girl and pulled me to dance with her.

" Calm down will ya? "

" I can't believe you're closer in getting a boyfriend than me! I'm older " she whinned.

" Well you push every boy that confesses to you away soo~ "

She hit the side of my head.

" That's because I'm waiting for someone to confess. Hmph "

She already told me about her crushing on Jihun. It's funny how Jihun also mentioned him having a crush on her. Both of them are just to oblivious to to see it. One day my ship would sail, hopefully they won't sink like the Titanic.

" Have you found anything you like? " she asked, changing the subject.

" Nah, I don't plan on buying anything. "

She then pulled me to the fitting room while smiling. 

" Okay, help me then " then she dragged me to an fitting room.

We both entered Starbucks nearby and sat down on one of the empty tables. It was currently 3pm so we decided to treat ourselves after shopping.

Knowing what we both already wanted, she gave me her share of money and I went to the cashier to order our food.

" I'll have one(whatever you like) and one Grande Caramel Macchiato " 

After paying I went back to our seats and we waited for our orders to come. I opened my phone and started playing some games when out of  nowhere a figure approached us and coughed to grab our attention.

There stood a very tall handsome man with heart shaped lips. When I said tall.. I mean really tall. Taller than Niki I guess

" Hello excuse me, can I borrow one of your seats? "

He asked while shifting his gave to the unused seat beside me. I smiled and told him to take it and giving him a go signal.

" Thank you very much miss-? "

" Oh, Y/N.. L/N Y/N " He smiled once again

ackk he looks so cute when he smilesss. SAVE MEEE