Intro

*EDITING IN PROGRESS EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T FINISH! I realized how bad the beginning is, and though I can't change it because that would fact the whole story, I'm fixing really bad grammar mistakes and making cringey parts a teensy bit less cringe.*

Starting from the day before Sophie starts Foxfire, but where Keefe is

LollipopCakeYay(Lol, don't call me that- I'm Zara)

PRESENTS

KEEFER OF THE LOST CITIES

(PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS! IT'S IMPORTANT!)

I hope you enjoy! Okay, that was the most boring intro EVER

I just have to say, please comment and vote maybe a teensy bit pleeeeeaaaaassseee

I accept constructive criticism 

Or creative criticism 

Or whatever you call it

BUT DON'T BE MEAN

TO ME

OR ANYONE HERE

And please

No Swearing in the Comments

Thank You Everyone reading this!

For clicking on it

Even though no one probably will

It's fine, if someone does click on it

I'll be happy

This is going on forever, so...

Thank You!

Oh, and I'll update every week but this is all I'm adding this week(the intro) because I have a math test :)(Oh,  but I might forget sometimes because I'm terrible at remembering things)

I give up- It's been like an hour and I can't study, so I'm just adding the part- I've already pre-written 6 chapters, soo..... (But they're kinda short)

Oh, and I can't indent because I'm on an IPad...

I FORGOT TO MENTION

NO FITZ BASHING OR SHIP BASHING IN THE COMMENTS!

You can't say, "Ugh, Fitzphie is trash, I want to vomit every time I see the WORD"

Or, "Keefe is actually so stupid and he runs away from all his problems"

Or, "Keefe doesn't care about anything, all he cares for is his own problems and how his hair looks. Everyone else could die and Keefe wouldn't feel anything because of how selfish he is"

Or, "Fitz is disgusting, he should jump off a cliff and land on a knife" or something like that 

(I've realized that Sokeefe shippers say WAYYY more dramatic stuff and are way harsher to Fitz and Fitzphie than Sofitz shippers are to Keefe and Sokeefe. I don't understand- I ship Sokeefe,  but I think Fitz is a great character, but I haven't seen one other person that ships Sokeefe and agrees with me. And a lot of Sofitz shippers don't like Keefe at all. It makes me feel like they just ship it because they like the character and don't like the other one instead of better reasons.)

BUT

Even if I ship Sokeefe, that doesn't mean people that ship Sofitz can't read this

I'm sure everyone knows that in the first book, there wasn't very many moments for ANY ship

Soo, EVERYONE READ IT!

Thank you- again

~Zara