Chapter 3 - Monday, 3PM

"Congratulations to those of you that moved forward." Jordan walks in front of us with his hands behind his back. "These are of course auditions, yesterday we were impressed, but todays a new day and now we need to see how well you all can dance within our constraints."

"Let's speed this along shall we?" The older gentleman from yesterday spoke to Jordan. "Santana has a few other places to be after this, we don't have all day."

"Of course." He turns to him with a tight smile then back to us. "You are going to be given about a minute and a half's worth of a song, you will be grouped shortly, and you will have to learn the choreography within three hours."

Ohhhhhhh shitake mushrooms. I am not prepared for this.

"Myself as well as Miss Lopez will be walking around to each of the rooms we've put you all in and check in three times overall. It will be random, and we very well may be trying to distract you."

"Come over to me all of you, I'll be the one showing you which room you've been assigned to." The short brunette calls us over.

"Jansson, Holmes, Moto, Davis, Booker, Ibarra, you will all be assigned to room one. Take a left out of this door, third door on your right."

They thank her, go for their bags and leave.

"Harrison, Morel, Tsuru, Fields, Hawthorne, Gray, room two, left out the door, second door on your right."

Once again, they thank her and leave.

"Last but not least, Black, Saito, Hathaway, Pierce, Marcell, Gunnar, room 3, left our, first on the right."

As we gather our stuff I can't help but look over. Sure enough Santana's looking at me but it doesn't last long before the old guy starts calling for her attention.

Trying my best to shake the nerves, I join my group in our room.

"Hey peoples, I'm the one they call Gunnar. First names Adam, and I really like laser tag. We can't do much until the choreographer comes in so... how about we warm up and go around with introductions?"

"Okay uhm.. well I'm Saito, Hailey that is. I like baking...?" She quickly gets through her part and begins warming up.

"Hathaway, Casey. I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, puppies, cuddling and late night phone conversations on my couch.. but enough about me. Please, who's next?" Casey gives a tight lipped smile and gestures around the group with both arms.

"They call me Black, but the names Lucian, Luke for short. I'd say I'm really into fitness? I'm one of the crazy guys that actually enjoys running." He shrugs and we all laugh a little at that and the next one goes.

"Heyall I'm Camilla Marcell! I guess I'll say I love books, I'm a reader for sure but I still know how to have a good time!" She smiles at us all brightly and then it's my turn.

"I guess that just leaves me! My name's Brittany S Pierce, umm... I like a lot of things so I think this is going to be hard.. maybe I'll say.. I like teaching dance? Or wait does it have to be non dance related? Shoot wait okay.. can I say everything? There's just too many awesome things that exist to just choose one! Maybe rainbows though?"

"Awesome! Im really excited to hopefully work with you guys,"

Just then the door opens and in walks the choreographer.

"Good luck peoples!" Adam gives us all a thumbs up and then it's focus time.

——————-

"Okay dancers, it's time to show us what you've learned. We're going to go group by group, if you feel a tap on your shoulder, I'm sorry to say you won't be moving forward." Jordan walks down the line of us as he speaks. "You'll have to head off stage, collect your belongings and try again next time. Understood?"