Chapt 10 - Q&A's

Day 2 of shoots.

Day 2 of Santana being a pain during shoots.

Here we go.

Pulling myself out of bed and getting ready to leave, I make a quick bowl of cereal with toast and an orange and head out the door.

"Hey guys!" I wave at everyone from last night when I walk in the room.

"Hey Brittany!" Alecia waves back first.

Taking my typical spot with Casey, who shockingly isn't as far away from everyone as usual, we chat while we get ready for filming to start.

"Thanks for inviting me out last night. I had fun." Casey tells me as we start warming up.

"It was nothing, I'm just glad you decided to show up!"

"Well you make it kind of difficult to be a shut in. Damn you and your infectious friendliness!"

We laugh a little at that and continue warming up until Santana walks in.

We make brief eye contact as she walks by and shortly after we're dismissed to wardrobe.

"Gather round people, we've got a lot to get through today." The director calls us all to the stage once we finish getting into our outfits.

We start where we left off yesterday and soon enough we're on our break.

"I'll see you all back here after lunch, on time and ready to pick this up again." The director dismisses us.

As I go over to my bag for my water bottle and towel, I run through the day so far in my head and think of all the stuff we still have left.

"Brittany, real quick before you disappear for lunch." Michael, Santana's manager stops me.

"Hey, how can I help you?"

"Santana and I talked yesterday as I told you we would, but she has a lot lined up today including right now. I was able to get her to agree to meet with you but it's not much time, I mean she's got interviewers here right now for gods sake but regardless- it's during this break or days from now, you got that?" He asks as he taps away at his phone.

"Yep got it. Do I have time to eat first since she's being interviewed?"

"Yeah sure, listen kid I'll make sure she finds you when she's out. I have to go."

Before I can respond he's off speed walking out the room.

That guy is something else...

I make my way to the catering tables and pile my plate.

Sitting with my friends, we dig in and hold light conversation, mostly trying to get some food in before our lunch break is over.

"So Alecia, how are you holding up? Somehow you went pretty hard yesterday." Julie asks causing us all to laugh a little at the memories of Alecia and her drunkenness.

"I can't figure out if you're a lightweight or if those drinks were just strong as hell!" Casey adds.

"Oh yeah laugh it uppp." She groans with her head in her hands. "I may have partied a little too hard last night but in my defense I don't usually get to have fun like that."