Chapter 8 - Forgotten Night Pt. 2

"Britt! Britt let's gooo!" I hear Jake calling me but I'm having too much fun to care.

I feel a tug on my arm and Jake's voice again.

"Britt cmon we're leaving."

"Mmmm Idonwanna." I swat at him so he'll leave me be.

"After party at Jordan's! It'll be funnnn, plusss, your girl'll be there."

"Huh?" I turn to him confused. "she's not magirl."

"Y'all had us fooled. Makin googly eyes at each other all night." He laughs.

"But.. drinks." I pout.

"Britt that's the last thing you need, but there'll be some there. Promise. Now let's go."

I sigh and stand.

"Okay fine."

Dragging me out to the car, Aubrey hands me something when I get in the back.

"Drink this. It's water, you look like you need it."

I nod and take the cap off.

"Also please try not to puke in the car. I just got it cleaned."

I nod again and drink the so called water.
———————

"Britt wake up girlie." I feel someone shaking me gently.

I groan and open my eyes. "Shane? What're you doin here?"

"Babes I've been here all night. Now let's go we're here!"

I climb out the car and my eyes widen at what I see.

"Wow." I say as I look up at the tall building. "Jordan lives here?"

"Actually I do." The woman I was talking to at the club says. "Come on, wouldn't want ya to get left behind now would we?"

She grabs my hand and pulls in the building.

Reaching the elevator she stops abruptly.

"Whoa!" I exclaim as I nearly fall into her.

"Whoa's right." She whispers seductively.

"Alright guys reserve the pda for the penthouse hm? How about that?" A guy steps between us and presses the up button.

"You're no fun Jordan."

The woman leans her head on his shoulder still holding my hand as she continues to stare at me provocatively.

"Just lookin out! You wouldn't want pictures of you like this all over the tabloids now would you Santana?"

"Shit you're right." Her eyes widen dramatically as she sucks in a breath. "I dunno how much I care though, not tonight."

"Tabloids?" I question. "Wait a min-" my eyes widen when I realize who's been all over me and vice versa all night.

"Yup, I'm Santana Lopez babe, everyone wants a piece of me these days." She flips her hair over her shoulder with a smirk. "Including you."

She takes a few small wobbly steps toward me, finger pointed in my direction until it reaches my sternum. Fanning her fingers out, she slowly moves her hand down to my stomach and leans into me, resting most of her lower body on me.

"Hot." I squeak out.

"Damn right you are." Bringing her other hand to my chin she pulls my head down a touch. "You arent gonna leave me hangin are you?"

"No way." I swallow hard and kiss her.

"Lord this is the last time I let you party this hard." I hear Jordan say. "Come on yall, elevators here."