READ FIRST

READ FIRST!!

 This story is going to have drinking, smut, trauma and more so if you aren't into that you                                                                                                shouldn't read this.

                                                                   Now for all you people who are, 

                                                                                        Welcome!

Now some parts of this book are probably not for people under like 13+ but I'm not gonna                                            bother because its not like y'all with actually listen anyways. 

There will be mistakes in my writing, I'm not that great I just enjoy it and if you see a mistake                                                                                              point it out.

I want to see character slander!! Lay down your opinions on the mc's and sc's through the story                                           but if you get fed up, remember the story develops!

For all the people that skipped the intro, I see you, I don't care just read the warning because I won't be putting individual warnings for chapters unless its something that I didn't warn about                                                                                       but wanna add. 

Toodles, dekusdumptruck