07 | sleepover

harlees perspective | unedited

We stop and I assume we have arrived at his dorm, he still hasn't put me down. I hear the unlocking of a door and then a familiar chuckle come from the dorm. Then I am thrown onto the bed and when I turn around I see Oliver and Harry in the room. Oli looks at me and says, "I think I forgot to tell you, I room with Harry", I was kinda relieved because anybody else would have probably been super weird and awkward.

Oliver hands me a shirt and boxers from his closet and tells me I can shower. I head to the shower and close the door and then immediately they both start bickering about whos bed I will be sleeping in. Weirdos. I stepped in and the warm water ran over my face and I began scrubbing my makeup off. I stepped out of the shower and put Oli's clothes on. They felt comfy and they smelled like him, I felt as though I was in heaven.

I opened the bathroom door to the brothers on their beds doing their homework and as soon as they noticed me they shot their heads up to look at me. "whos bed are you sleeping in", they both exclaimed in sync. It was funny how synced they were but the question was clearly burning in their minds. "well to make it fair, I will steal a pillow from Harry and a blanket from Oli and then sleep on the floor, ♪ the best of both worlds ♪" I began to sing and they both laughed at me and sang along with me. Oli handed me a blanket and Harry, a pillow and then we put the lights off and I slowly drifted off.

I was so thankful to have these two in my new life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

sorry for the short chapter y'all, I wanted a shorter chapter because my last one was a whopping 1k words and it was a lot.

but lmk if you guys like the book so far and if I should start posting the longer chapters, cuz if yall are into that I totally can.

follow me on tiktok @urlocalwattpadwriter1for shorts, sneakpeaks and updates.

do y'all want smut in the book? or would you rather not have it?

don't forget to upvote and comment, love yall!!