04 | scored a seat

harlees perspective | unedited 

morning classes went by in  a blur, now it was lunch time and I was doing what I have always done getting lunch and heading to somewhere to be alone and read. At least that was the plan until Harry approached me out of nowhere and says, "you are sitting with me and my friends, no point in arguing its final". "no" I retorted and I turned to walk away. When I turned he grabbed my arm and started dragging me with him. In an effort not to cause a scene, I went with it but I turned around and said "um what are you doing". Suddenly we were at a table and he plopped me down on a seat next to him. The table was full of a bunch of boys and the girls that were in my dorm plus one I have never seen before. The girls looked me up and down before scowling and the boys looked at me like I had 2 heads. 

Suddenly one of the boys snapped out of it and said, " Hey I'm Emmanuel, and you pretty lady are?" he questioned my name. I said "Oh... I'm Harlee". I have already told way to many people my name and I was not planning on adding anymore to that list but here go's I guess. Annie finally spoke up, "Harry, what is she doing here?" she questioned. Harry was quick to reply, saying, "This is Harlee and she is in my form class but she is new so I thought I would invite her to sit with us" he says happily. Annie and her friends frown. Another one of the boys speaks up, "Hey, sorry about them, I'm Blakes by the way", he gave off massive golden retriever vibes. His introduction was followed by another boys who said, "I'm Ian". Shocked that the boys actually wanted to speak to me, I couldn't form a sentence. Lucky for me Blake starts a a conversation, "So Harlee, where are you from?", Though I wondered why he cared I answered, " I am from Zimbabwe in Africa but I lived in England for awhile before coming here" I explained. Harry was staring into my soul the entire time I was making small talk with the boys. 

After a few minutes of sharing facts about myself and listening to the boys do the same, Harry spoke up saying, "why don't we add Harlee to our snap group chat?", Ian laughed and said "if you wanted her number you should have just asked lmao". I couldn't help but chuckle at the fire red colour Harry turned after he said that.  I gave them my snap and they all added me back like instantly.  Soon the bell went and it was time to get back to the last 3 classes of the day and then I have an afternoon to myself, that is if Annie isn't in the dorm. 

While I was walking to my class I got pulled behind a corner, it was Annie and her friends. Annie looks pissed off but she is so non-intimidating that it's funny to watch. She looks at me with anger burning through her eyes and she says "stay away from harry, he is mine and mine only bitch", and with that they all walk away. I wasn't even phased but I kept it in my brain because though she is a bitch ruining a relationship like that is swooping too low. 

As I was walking to my class after the little "incident" I got a notification on my phone. It was a snap from Harry, I though about when Annie said and I was like we are just friends it's fine. I opened it to find him asking "wanna come to the party tonight?", I thought about it and decided to go because I had no actual excuse to not go. I snapped him back and then went on with my classes.