05 | Groovy Baby

harlees perspective | unedited

I headed to my dorm after my last class and then sat on my bed and snapped Harry to ask him what I should wear. He told me to wear a dress and but keep it casual-ish. With that I hopped in the shower. When I got out I thought it was kinda funky that Annie wasn't back yet but I didn't care. I braided and did my makeup and picked out a gorgeous dress. 

Her hair, makeup and dress ^^^

Right as I finished I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened the door to see Harry at my door. He smiled when he saw I had opened the door and said, "hey Harlee, you look great, I didn't know if you knew where the party was so I will drive you there". I smiled knowing he cared enough to notice. I invited him in until I quickly put my shoes on. Once I was done we headed to his car. Once we got in, "Harlee, you look amazing today, I'm letting you know that I want you staying with me the whole night because this is also a collage party and I don't want anything happening to you". I smiled yet again at his clear care for me, I said "thanks for caring, I will stay with you", he seemed happy I agreed.

After a little driving we arrived at this huge frat house. When I say huge, it should not be taken lightly, seriously this place is big enough for a small village to move in all together. After a little while of me staring with wide eyes at the large house, I was disrupted by my door opening and Harry grabbing my hand. He pulled me up out of the car. "sorry if that was sudden but you looked stunned and I wondered if you were ever actually going to get out of the car", I chuckled. I blurted out, "sorry, just never been in such a big house while I was over here", he looked a little suprised but he grabbed my hand and we walked in to the party. 

Lots of people gave me some funky stares but I just stared right back at them and smiled. The first person to actually walk up to us and say hello was this mighty fine man, though he looked a bit older, he was cute as hell and the fluffy hair was not helping my case. "Harlee, this is my older brother Oliver". DAMN HOW THE HELL ARE THEY BOTH SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE. " Hey, I'm Harlee", no shit sherlock. He laughed quietly. Oliver asked, "so Harlee, you new around here?", his voice was so soothing. "yea I am I just moved here from England", he smiled, "I could tell by your accent, its cute". I couldn't help but blush at his cute remark. Oliver looked shocked at his brothers audacity to openly compliment me. "When you two love birds are finished with loving up each other, I have a favour to ask of you Oli", Oliver didn't even look phased. "Why are you so upset about me complimenting this gorgeous lady in front of me", I saw Harry get visibly angry at his remark. "Anyways, can you look after her for the night, I need to look after her", Harry says, getting rid of the sour look on his face, his brother smirks before nodding his head in agreement before grabbing my arm. Harry walked off and I got uncomfortable. Yeah this Oliver dude was hot as hell but I really hadn't talked to him very much. My thoughts were silenced by him saying, "I can see you getting nervous darling, I'll take care of you, don't worry", I am not sure why but that was very calming. I realised, I should probably reply, "thanks, I have never been one to party so this is going to be interesting", I spoke my thoughts. 

He lead me to a couch in a sep room that had a bunch of older boys in it and a couple girls my age, including Annie and Isabelle, ew. Oli sat down on the couch and patted next to him to get me to sit there. I sat down and imediatly Annie spoke up, "so you are going for both the Vincent brothers, and at once, it's giving whore", she spoke with confidence and in a bratty tone. The whole room was shocked. As they should, that bitch, how dare she. I went to speak, but Oliver beat me to it, "oh shut it will you, we literally met tonight and we are just friends, at least she is actually pretty and doesn't fuck every single person in the school", the woman was to stunned to speak. I couldn't stand that bitch and her little minions, seriously so annoying, though I was thankful for Oliver defending me. He grabbed my arm and we left that room.