1|Blood Moon Pack

Freya

Freya

Upon waking up, I found myself gasping for air and wondering what kind of dream had caused it. However, I soon realized that my distress wasn't due to a nightmare but because of my annoying brother Jonathan. He had poured ice-cold water on me while I was sleeping, but I was able to use my power to make him float in the air. I yelled at him to put me down immediately, "WHAT THE HELL? PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

"Apologize to me first, and perhaps then I will consider apologizing as well."

"NO"

"Well, have fun floating in the air," I said as I headed into the bathroom.

"Wait... Okay, I'm sorry."

I smirked as I let him down and walked into the bathroom. I stripped out of my wet clothes and turned on the warm water. I let the water warm me up as I washed my hair and then my body. After turning off the water, I stepped out of the shower and walked into my walk-in closet that was connected to the bathroom. I dressed in a dress, which is what I always wear. It's rare to see me in pants.

 It's rare to see me in pants

Freya

As I walk downstairs, I see my mother engrossed in reading the newspaper, wearing her reading glasses. I greet her with a hug and a kiss on her cheek. I am a mama's girl, and my mother's love for me never changes, no matter what I ask for. She always finds a way to fulfill my wishes, even though she has other children. I am not saying that I don't love my mom, but I have a special affection for Mama. Faye, my sibling, also loves our mother very much.

"Morning, mama"

"Morning, princess"

I walk into the kitchen to see Mom cooking. I greeted her, hugged her, and kissed her cheek mom taught me how to cook anything and everything. As she says, food is a way to a woman's stomach like mama. I love my mom just as much, but she spoils Johnathan too much to my liking.

"Morning, Mom"

"Morning Ангел" {Angel}

Soon I hear feet running down the steps, which means trouble. I'm always getting in trouble with Mom because of something John does to me, and I find it unfair, so I prank him and mess with him. I mean, if I'm going to get in trouble, I might as well bother him, right? Jonathan came running into the kitchen, smirking at me; great, I  know for sure I will get in trouble.

"Mama," John whimpered, ugh such an actor

"What's wrong with my baby boy."

"Freya made me float again."

"Freya!" I scoff, rolling my eyes

"Well, he poured cold water on me while I was sleeping, so he deserved it."

My mom glared at him for the first time since my brother was born before running her fingers through her hair, trying to calm herself down; she does this all the time before she yells at us.

"Jonathan, I asked you to wake your sister, not pour water on her. Apologize."

"Right? You told me to wake her; you didn't say how I should wake her."

"Just go pack your bags, the both of you."

"Why," We asked in unison

"We're going to the blood moon pack to discuss being allies."

"Why do we have to go," I asked.

"Well, you're still in training; you need to learn how to do this so that you will sit in the meeting with us."

"But_"

"No, but it's Freya you're going beside; you need to see if your mate's there."

"Fine," I groaned

Walking into Faye's room to see her still sleeping, being the kind sister I am, doing the only logical thing, I jumped on her, causing her to groan. I chuckled, kissing her cheek; she pushed me, causing me to fall off the bed.

"Good morning Fay Fay."

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"Anyway, mom said we have to pack."

"Why"

"We're visiting another pack, mom is hoping I find my mate, but I don't want a mate yet."

"Why? Having a mate is rare too; having someone who loves unconditionally and you love them the same is beautiful. I hope I find my mate."

"Well, can you get Anna ready"

"Sure, just get out so I can get ready." 

Unlike me, Faye was born with a dick which means she's intersex, so her mate will be a girl. I wish her all the luck girls have way too many hormones for me. Walking into my room, I look through my closet, trying to figure out what to wear, but I have no idea how long we are staying, so I hope I packed enough clothes considering I only wear dresses. I'm not allowed to wear anything else. I wish I could just be me, but the moment I'm queen, I change the dress code. I can wear jeans if I want, but I have to act on the part now.

I finally finished packing. I grab my jacket putting it on; I then grab my suitcase before walking downstairs and putting it in the trunk of the car; everyone was already waiting for me in the car, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was going to happen I hope I'm wrong I can't handle any bad news today. I closed the trunk got in the car sitting next to Annabelle; great, now she was going to ask to play on my phone the whole time, but this time I came prepared and handed her my iPad; as the car started, I put my air pods in my ear going to my playlist hitting shuffle I close my eyes decided to take a nap until we get there.

**************************************************************************

I woke up to someone shaking me. I blinked a couple of times before I finally woke up to see Anna smiling up at me, but my parents were nowhere to be seen. Where did they go? They couldn't have just disappeared; what was going on, and why did they leave Anna anything could have happened to her, and I would have been the one to blame since I was with her.  

"Where's mama and mom."

"They in packhouse"

"Oh, we're here." 

"Uh-huh, we h'ear."

"Why'd they leave you here alone."

"I wanted to stway wif you."

I got out of the car, grabbed Anna in my arms and our bags in my other hand, walking into the packhouse. I see my parents talking to the Alpha, and Luna's mama sees me and guides me to my room. I have to share my room with Anna, which I don't mind, and John has to share his room with Anthony, the Alpha's son. I haven't met him, yet Faye gets her room lucky while my parents share a room. The Alpha and Luna have three kids: Anthony, soon to be Alpha; his twin sister Rebecca and their youngest sister Jenny. She's the same age as Anna, but they always fight, which is why they don't share a room.

"The meeting will be first thing tomorrow morning."

"What am I supposed to do until then."

"Watch your sister; dinner's in an hour."

"Alright, mama, but you owe me."

"Deal"