2|Rejected

Freya

Freya

After Mama left the room, I unpacked our clothes. Anna was still playing on my iPad, which would keep her busy until dinner.

It was finally time for dinner. I lifted Anna in my arms and walked towards the dining hall. As I walked in, everyone turned towards me, but I kept my head high. I sat between my parents while Anna sat on Mom's lap; the Alpha and Luna sat down, but Anthony wouldn't be joining us since he had Alpha duties. Everyone passed food around. I wasn't that hungry. I'm too nervous about the meeting tomorrow, but I need some food in my system, so I just got a chicken drumstick and some mashed potatoes with gravy. I can't eat mashed potatoes without gravy. It's disgusting.

After dinner, I took Anna to our room; since it was getting late, I had to bathe her and get her ready for bed which was going to be hard since she hates baths. Good luck to me. I sat Ann on the bed and kneeled in front of her. The only way to get her to take a bath without her mom is to bride her mama do it too since mom is scary and no one wants to get on her wrong side

"Anna, if you take a bath, I'll get you a slice of cake I saw in the kitchen earlier."

"Swall pwiece wif ice cweam"

"Deal"

I walked into the bathroom and took Anna a bath with bubbles. I pulled out some bath toys and told her to choose two toys she wanted; she decided on the red Lamborghini car and her red rubber ducky. Anna placed the toys in the tub if she couldn't tell if red was her favorite color. I stripped her of her clothes, picked her up, and placed her in the tub. I wash her up, not letting her play with her toys yet, or she won't let me wash her. I then took her hair out of the ponytail and washed her hair; yes, she didn't know I was going to be washing her hair. Still, she'll get over it

once I am done washing her hair, which was complicated with all her crying and screaming; I dried her off. I dried her hair off as well. I got her dressed and blow-dried her hair, putting it in a bun, but by the time I was done, she was already sleeping on my shoulder, so I laid her on the bed, tucking her in, and kissed her cheek. Mama and Mom walked in to see Anna knocked out.

"Wow, you bathed her and washed her hair; I'm proud," Mom said, faking a tear.

Mom and Mama kissed Anna goodnight. They both kissed my cheek before going to their room right next to mine. I change into my nightclothes and lay next to Anna, closing my eyes and letting the darkness consume me.

***************************************************

I woke up to a blinding light, realizing I should have closed the curtains. I grabbed my phone off the desk and unplugged the charger. I clicked the unlock button to see the time, only to see it was only 7 am. Great, I woke up earlier than usual, but I took that as an opportunity to get ready. I walked into the closet and looked through my suitcase, trying to figure out what to wear. I decided on my green ball gown.

I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair since I hadn't washed it in two weeks. Once I was done, I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I got dressed and did my hair. I curled it since I have a meeting to go to

I walk into the room to see Anna sitting up in the room crying

I walk into the room to see Anna sitting up in the room crying. I rush to her and pick her up. Her lips began to quiver as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She buried her face in my chest, sobbing.

"What's wrong bug."

"Wan mama"

"Alright, let's get you dressed first, okay."

"Otay"

I take her clothes off and change her into a red dress, hoping it will cheer her up that the dress is red. She smiled a little

 She smiled a little

Annabelle

I lifted Anna in my arms and walked to my parent's room. I knocked on the door, waiting until I heard a soft come in. I walked in to see Mama wearing a robe. "Anna was crying for you," I handed her Anna and walked back to my room, but as I was walking, I smelt the most fantastic scent; it smelt of Pine and sugar. I followed the scent and ended up in the library, where I found Anthony, the future Alpha.

'Mate,' I growled out.

Anthony just sighed and walked up to me frowning, "I, Alpha Anthony of the Blood Moon pack, reject you_."

"Freya"

"I reject you, Freya, as my mate."

"I accept your rejection."

"Don't fucking tell anyone."

"Screw you"

I began walking away only to be pinned against the wall; before I knew it, he was kissing my neck. I tried pushing off, but nothing worked; soon, all my clothes disappeared, and he had his way with me. I tried screaming for someone to help, but nothing worked.

"These walls are soundproof, babe; now clean yourself up, and don't tell anyone. Do you understand"

I was shaking with fear; I could barely breathe. I felt like I was dying like everything was turning dark, but I heard a door bust open. I heard someone screaming for help, but I couldn't hear them; my body was slowly shutting down, but before my eyes fully closed, I heard one thing.

"Mama's got you, love. Don't close your eyes. I can't lose you, not again."