8|New home?

Rebecca's POV

Rebecca's POV

As I was rushing my stuff into my suitcase, grabbing as much as possible, I grabbed another suitcase, making sure to pack up all my things. I walk towards my powder room and grab my cologne, body wash, razors, and towels. I'm not leaving my towel here. It's exceptionally soft. I stepped into my room and began placing my stuff in the bag. I peeked up at Freya, and seeing she was asleep; she looked so peaceful I couldn't understand how she was all mine. I was enraged when my brother did that to her. I didn't tell anyone; I knew she was my mate when she was in the hospital. I kept smelling her lavender rose scent, but I didn't think anything of it until they left.

I need to get her out of her dress; she looks so uncomfortable, but I don't want to see her naked unless I have her consent. Walking out of my room, I went to find King Jordyn. I knew her scent, so I just followed it, which led to the library. I found her reading a book about the war between vampires and wolves. It was terrible until the moon goddess had to step in and stop it. I cleared my throat, catching her attention; she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Um, Freya is asleep in my room. Would you please dress her in my clothes? She looks uncomfortable."

"Why didn't you just do it."

"I do not have her consent to see her body yet."

"Very well, show me the way."

I led her to my room, grabbing clothes out of my closet; I handed them to her before standing in the hallway waiting for her. As I waited, my brother walked up to me, looking sad. "I know what I did was wrong, but can I see her."

"No" No, I growled, my eyes glowing.

"Why she was my mate first!" I shoved him against the wall gripping his neck tightly

"If she were your mate, you wouldn't have used her like she was garbage; she didn't deserve that; stay the hell away from my mate. If you even look at her the wrong way, I will fucking end you," I growled, feeling my wolf ruxin appear; he felt threatened that someone would try to hurt our mate. I feel someone gently hugging me. I calmed down, feeling sparks all over. I let go of him, causing him to cough; he rushed to his room; not looking back, I turned around in Freya's arms, lifting her.

"What are you doing up, beautiful."

"I felt your anger. Are you alright," she asked, concerned

"I'm good now that you're with me" she gave me a toothy grin hugging me 

I walk back into my room, setting her on my bed. I finish packing, zip up my suitcase, and set it on the floor with my other bags. I have a total of five suitcases. I look over to see Freya reading; she's just like King Jordyn. I finally get a chance to look at her outfit; she looks so hot in my clothes that I walk over and hover over her, whispering in her ear.

"You look better in my clothes than me," she shivered, gulping. I know it's not from the cold.

"T-thank you"

"You're welcome, love" She spaced out for a minute; I guess she minded linking someone before looking back at me.

"Mama, I mean, um...... King Jordyn says it's time to go" I chuckled at her little slip-up.

"Alright, love, let's go," I said, grabbing her hand, which was small compared to mine.

I got the maids to bring my bags to the car and place them in the trunk. I headed to my office to quickly pack up my stuff before saying bye to my parents; of course, I didn't say bye to my brother; today was the first time I talked to him since he raped Freya.

We walked downstairs with my suitcase full of my office stuff; after saying my goodbyes to everyone one last time, I guided Freya to the car to ensure she was secured. I put my last bag in the trunk; she rode with me as we followed behind the King and Queen. I slammed the trunk close and made my way to the driver's seat; once I was secured, I looked over at Freya to see her knocked out. I guess being pregnant makes her more sleepy.

The King and Queen get in their car and start pulling off. I follow after them, trying not to drive over rocks too much. I don't want Freya to bump her head. I looked over to see they took a right. I did the same, following the turns they kept making until we finally made it to the castle, only to see the front surrounded by elders and warriors. I wondered what's happened.