7| Mate?

Freya Pov

Freya Pov

It's been three long and arduous months. I'm now three months pregnant. You could see the baby bump. I held my stomach, looking in the mirror; soon, my little butterfly would be out. I still haven't picked out a name for her. I don't know what to name her, but today we're returning to the Blood moon pack. I don't have to go, but I want to see how Rebecca runs everything, so I have to dress up. I'm only staying there for a day, so I don't need to pack clothes; I'll go shopping if I need clothes.

As I finished packing, I chose a dress by looking through my closet. I don't like wearing big dresses. I didn't even want to wear a dress, so I decided to wear a big one; after looking through my dresses many times, I finally chose a red one with my red crown, yes I have different crowns, don't judge me. After finally getting dressed, I put on some flats. I'm pregnant I refuse to wear heels when I get in pain.

 I'm pregnant I refuse to wear heels when I get in pain

Freya

I slowly descended the steps trying not to trip over this dress. Finally making it to the last step, I walked to the car where my parents were waiting for John to come, but Faye had to watch Anna. I slowly got in the car with the help of John; once I was in the car, he closed the door and went in on his side since I didn't feel like scooting over once we were all buckled up; mama drove us to the blood moon pack.

As we got closer, I began feeling a panic attack coming. I began breathing hard, trying to control my breathing, when mom grabbed my hands, calming me down instantly; my wolf Athena started pacing back and forth, irritating me and causing me to groan.

"What's wrong," mom asked concerned

"My wolf won't stop pacing; it's annoying the fuck out of me."

"Your second chance, mate, must be here," mama said, smiling

"you think?"

"There's only one way to find out" She nodded towards the pack door. I sighed before slowly getting out of the car and following mama and mom to the packhouse.

As I entered the packhouse, my nose was hit with the most intoxicating smell; it smelled heavily like red wine and whisky. I perked up, following the scent to a room, but before I could knock on the door, it opened, revealing a beautiful-looking Rebecca. I backed away, scared that she might be like him, but she instantly grabbed my waist, pulling me against her body.

"Your mine," she growled deeply

"But I was once your brother; this is so wrong."

"No, it's right; if it were wrong, then the moon goddess wouldn't have let us be together."

"B-but"

"No, your mine. I want to prove to you that I'm not like him. I wouldn't dare hurt my mate."

"Y-you w-won't." 

"Never"

She pulled me closer but stopped looking closely at my stomach. I gasped, trying to push her away, but she held me tighter; she smiled lightly, kneeling and kissing my stomach; standing up, she whispered ever so lightly in my ear.

"You're both mine, and I'm not letting either of you go."

"How's this going to work? I'm a queen, and you're an Alpha of your pack."

"We'll figure this out."

We walked to the meeting room holding each other's hands, but I stopped dead in my tracks to see my brother frowning. "John, what's wrong."

"I'm sorry, but I can't let him go."

"What are you talking about"

"Anthony, he's my mate," I gasped, looking over at Rebecca smiling

"Rebecca's my mate."

"What will we do," Rebecca asked.

"I may have an answer to that," mama said, frowning at our situation and the fact that I couldn't be anywhere near Anthony without panicking; mom stood on my left, making sure I wasn't near Anthony, while Rebecca stood on my right leaving no room for him to be near me.

"What is it," I asked curiously.

"John will take over this pack as Alpha Anothny will be his Luna, and you and Rebecca will take over the kingdom as Queen and King, Aka Alpha and Luna, with you being the Luna."

I looked over at Becca, feeling scared as Anothny got too close for my liking. Becca growled, holding me closer to her, and mom pushed him away, trying to hold her anger in. "D-do you w-want that, Becca," she smiled at the nickname I gave her.

"If it means being with you, then I'll do anything to see you" I nodded, laying my head on her shoulder and sighing in contentment.

"Then it's settled. John will stay here, and Rebecca will come home with us. I'll send a maid out to bring you your clothes, John" He nodded.

"I will go back then" Becca grabbed my hand as I followed her

She lifted me, set me on the bed, walked into her closet, and grabbed a suitcase; she sat on a chair and began packing all her clothes; feeling tired from watching her, I laid back on the bed, watching. I knew it was wrong, but I'm happy she's my second chance, mate.

Without realizing it, my eye close on my own; I feel content with my mate here and her scent everywhere, calming me down to a peaceful sleep

Unknown Pov

She's mine. I don't care what anyone says; I'll get an army and take back what's mine; staring out the window, my mate comes smiling at me. I put on a fake smile kissing his lips; yes, I do like him, but I won't settle for less when I can have her; you will be mine, Freya. I'll kill anyone who gets in my way, including my mate. I chuckle, contacting my friend and telling him my plans.