5|Nightmare

Jasmine

Jasmine

I woke up and stretched I cracked my neck before standing up today I'm meeting Annabelle even though she doesn't know she just thinks I'm that bitch anyway I take a nice warm show it feels great to be able to do that since I haven't had a good one in years I step out the shower and dry myself off with a towel I walk in the closet and pick out an outfit to wear but I only see dresses like the fuck is this I look on Jordyn's side and decide to wear some of her clothes once I'm dressed I brush my hair into a bun as I finish I hear a scream I rush towards the room scared that something might have happened to the kids I walk in the room to see Freya sleep but she kicking and screaming

"NO, NO G-GET OFF OF ME PLEASE DON'T DO THIS" She screamed as tears flew down her face. 

I began frantically trying to wake her up her eyes shoots up she begins panicking I can hear how fast her heart is beating I hug her and gently rub her back calming her down "You want to talk about it, sweetie."

"Well when mama and we went to the blood moon pack for a treaty I met my mate, but he rejected me and told me not to tell anyone, but I told him he could go screw himself, so he raped me and now every time I sleep I-I see him, I'm scared mom I don't want to sleep anymore."

I couldn't believe this happened to her she doesn't deserve this she deserves a mate who will love and care for her I just hope she finds someone she loves "You will move on, and everything will be alright again, and you'll find love."

"How do I love when I'm hurt"

"It takes time but focuses on loving yourself first then soon love will find you."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Don't push Anna away she doesn't know you aren't her mom" I guess Jordyn didn't tell that Anna might be mine but even if she isn't mine, I'm going to treat her like she's, my daughter.

"I won't"

"Promise."

"I promise"

I made her lay down to sleep I walked out and went to the hospital to check on the kids hoping their okay but when I got there the kids were gone, I asked the doctor where they were, and he said he released them their now in our pack's orphanage I sighed in relief and walked to the orphanage I just hope Jordyn doesn't get mad that I left.

**************************************************************************

I finally finished talking with the kids the little girl's name is Ava she's 3 and her older brothers Ian and Isacc their twins and their 13 they're very protective over her but they love the orphanage they were too busy playing with the other kids to notice anyway.