Unexpected detour

"WOW OK this is all your fault, that was YOUR idea" Scara says angrily staring at Kazuha "Tch, you do pranks like this all the time how come i got caught!?" Kazuha says picking up some stacks of papers," now we have to deliver all of these papers no fair-"

They had to walk for a really long time and Scara was getting bored , Kazuha notices and has another stupid idea-

"Hey look there's a whole ass box of chalk there-" Kazuha walks over and grabs a small box of chalk " yeah so what?" Scara says looking bored " come onnnnnn lets draw a little on the sidewalk" Kazuha smiles softly , Scara stares at him looking dumbfounded "i dont want to get into more trouble, no thank you" "sorry i wont take no for an answer~" 

Kazuha pratically drags him causing him to drop the papers, and just like that they forgot what they were doing , they filled up a lot of the street with wierd drawings oddly no one was around to witness or report them all the more convient.

"wow that looks like shit-" Scaramouche says in a mocking tone "at least im trying-, all yoou've been drawing is mushrooms and eye balls and mush rooms with eye balls-"

Scara was not listening and barely heard what Kazuha said, all he heard was "WAIT mushrooms have balls?'' Scara said tilting his head "what- do you just say mushrooms had balls-" "no thats what YOU said" 

They had a whole argument about this the sun is setting and once they noticed they realised all the time they had been wasting

"This is your fault fuck face" Scara says trying to carry the heavy stacks of papers "whoops, sorry not sorry" "im gonna smack you" "bet"  Kazuha earned a slight smack on the head "meanie"

"well deserved, come on lets finish these up im tired" 

                                          BONUS

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" Scara says taking off his jacket

"not its just you"

"what?'

"what?"

No motivation go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YA'LL ITS ME OKAY FROM THE FUTURE LIKE  I WROTE THIS CHAPTER KASTE YEAR ITS ME 2022 HIMARU

I CAME BACK TOO THESE CHAPTERS TO FIX SOME MISTAKES

🖤🥀