𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

.。*゚+.*.。 ⍋ ゚+..。*゚+

。*゚+

.。*゚+.*.。 ⍋ ゚+..。*゚+

Early morning sunshine crept in through Aether's window and woke him with warm gentle light.  A tempting aroma enticed the blonde to get out of bed and head for the kitchen to investigate.

In front of the stove stood a young lady with pale lilac hair to her shoulders, flipping pancakes.  At first Aether didn't recognize the girl, but then it occurred to him who she was.

"Noelle? Is that you?" Aether called out to her. "Oh! Aether! You're here? Wow- a whole family reunion! What a Christmas miracle!" Aether recognized Jean's assistant, the hardworking Noelle, who hoped to work amongst the ranks of Jean and Kaeya one day at their government job.  Aether looked around to find Jean in readers, already on her laptop filling out paper work at the kitchen table.

"Busy as ever, are we Jean?" Aether commented watching the other blonde type away. Jean took a sip of her coffee and sighed. "It seems not even I can escape work this holiday season...how did you do it? Almost a month's vacation is quite a lot for time off work." Aether grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "I simply worked my tail off the entire year and took no sick days." He sat down beside Jean and slowly sipped the water. "It's been a tough year, but it was worth it to spend Christmas with everyone for the month." Aether smiled. "Although, after Christmas I have to fly right back to Inazuma. Don't even get me started on the-"

The blonde male was abruptly cut off as a tempting-looking stack of pancakes was placed in front of him, topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and a single raspberry in the middle of the stack. "Woah-! Thanks Noelle!" He exclaimed, examining the sublime decorative pancakes once more. Noelle simply blinked at him happily and went back to making the delectable breakfast. Grabbing a knife and fork, Aether started to eat, the pancakes tasting as good as they looked.

" I smell pancakes!!" Amber declared, emerging from her and Lumine's room."Heyy Amber!!" Noelle greeted. "OH. MY. GOD. HIIIII NOELLE!!!" Amber ran and collided with Noelle, pulling her into a tight hug. "Long time no see-" Amber gasped at the sight of Noelle's cooking, eyes wide. "Are those your famous lighter than air pancakes you always used to make?!" "I wouldn't say famous, hehe..." Noelle chuckled modestly. Amber frantically fumbled for a plate and passed it to Noelle to fill with pancakes. Once the excitement faded, Amber was aware of the other two people present in the room. "Goooood morning Aether!....Mom!" The brunette said in between mouthfuls of pancake. "'Morning Amber! What's on the agenda for today?" Aether asked enthusiastically. "Well, if you couldn't tell already, we need a Christmas tree...there's some other stuff, but I think today we should just focus on getting the tree, y'know?" Aether nodded, and brought his empty plate to the sink. "When I'm done, we'll head into town to get one!" Amber called as Aether returned to his temporary room once more to get properly dresssed.