Part 3

When Louis wakes the next morning, he's hot and it's not until he opens his eyes and finds Harry and Scott curled up practically on top of him he realises why.

Louis can't help the half smile at Scott and Harry's actions. Louis realises that them being upset about the raid is justified, he just doesn't understand why they are making such a big deal about it all. Granted it is the first time he has gone into a bust unarmed and unprotected, but he was following orders and that's his job.

Louis, Harry and Scott's relationship started when Harry and Scott asked Louis out after he graduated recruits, Louis declined. He thought Harry and Scott were right pricks and arseholes when he went through training. They would single Louis out and make sure to pick on him, give him more to do and had higher standards for Louis. It wasn't fair and Louis hated them for it.

Harry and Scott wouldn't take no for an answer though and Louis finally gave in, they developed feelings for each other and things became comfortable. They love each other but none of them have discussed taking it further, marriage and kids or anything. Louis still thinks In the back of his mind that Harry and Scott will move onto another when they find someone else, someone better. Harry or Scott aren't ones to share emotion, won't tell Louis they love him a lot and Louis has just learned to deal with that, just figured that's what Harry and Scott were like.

After Louis graduated Harry and Scott both decided to join SWAT, they lead the entire force and are amazing at their job, two of the best.

Louis moved to Detective work and narcotics, he goes undercover sometimes and loves his job, has brought down hundreds of criminals. Harry and Scott's team and Louis' work together when they need to and although they work in different sections they work on the same team when it comes to a raid.

Louis is slightly confused about how emotional Harry and Scott have been but he decides to push it aside, he has a long shift at the bureau today and needs to get ready.

Harry and Scott meet him in the kitchen for breakfast, Harry in his black pants and black business shirt unbuttoned to his chest, Scott in the same pants but a grey shirt, while Louis wears his black jeans and a black sweater, his badge hanging around his neck and his black vans on.

They don't say much, they don't even really greet Louis good morning, Louis just sighs and gets on with things, he isn't really sure what to say and Harry and Scott seem to be lost in thought. They say a fleeting goodbye to each other before Louis is jumping into his Camry and Harry and Scott in their Rover. They go their seperate ways, Louis office is at the Bureau whilst Harry and Scott work at head office in the centre of town.

Louis feels a bit uneasy, he's not sure what's going through Harry and Scott's heads and he doesn't want it to come down to a choice, his relationship or his career. Louis fell in love with Harry and Scott years ago, would give it all up for them tomorrow if Harry and Scott really asked him to, but he's hoping they won't. Louis knows Harry and Scott probably wouldn't do the same for him though and that makes him start to second think everything.

When Louis pulls up to work he walks to his office where Noah is waiting for him, they've been partners for four years and Louis trusts him with his life. Noah is blonde hair and blue eyes, two years Louis senior but they are like family and would do anything for each other.

"Morning Lou" Noah says solemnly.

"Morning, what's up." Louis wonders.

Noah sighs.

"Liam wants to see us" Noah says uneasily

"Yeah well, we always de brief after a raid" Louis says.