Chapter 30 : Not into girls

We finally arrived in front of the classroom and where about to walk in when-

"CHUUUYYYAAAA!!!!"

~°•☆•°~

I turned to see who was calling my name but when I fully turned to the side I immediately found myself on the floor with someone above me hugging me and crying.

"Chuuya, I was so worried about you !!! When I heard you were back I couldn't believe it but you are really here !!!"  said the young boy in one go.

"Atsushi calm down please" i said with an embarrassed smile while patting his head. Great, I didn't want to attract too much attention and here I am, getting all eyes on me... but I really don't care, I missed that kid too. Thinking about it where is the other one?

“Atsushi!  I told you not to jump on him!  You idiot… we'll be late for our class… ”Akutagawa took atsushi by the arm and made him stand up.

"Ah- I'm sorry Chuuya!"  atsushi said as Akutagawa helped me up.

"It's okay don't worry" I said with a smile.  Suddenly the bell rang and Oda arrived in front of us.

"Oh good morning boys" he said with a kind smile. "Good morning Oda sensei!" said Atsushi happily. "If im not wrong you two don't have class with me today you should hurry up and go back to your classroom" he replied.

"Ah- Yes of course! Sorry!"  Said the silver haired boy and the two left after telling me to meet on the roof at noon.
Oda looked at me and i looked at him back, that kinda of a weird situation...

"I would like to talk to you after our class if it doesn't bother you" he said and i nodded before walking in the classroom. I sat in my usual seat then looked behind me but of course the seat was empty ...

~°•☆•°~

The hour was finally over, everyone had left the classroom except me. I walked toward Oda who was at his desk.

"So Chuuya, how are you?" he asked and i looked at him confused.

"Im fine, now" i replied looking away.

"That good, im really glade to heard that. I know what happened but most of the students here dont know anything so if they bother you dont be affraid to tell me or another teacher okey" he said and i smiled.

"Ok thank you" I said. "Oh actually i have a question". "Go on" he replied.
"Is- Dazai all right?" i asked worried.

"He's alive" he said with an embarrassed smile that meant he wouldn't say more.

"Oh, its good, thank you sir" i said and left the classroom.

Time passed by and it was already noon. I directly went to the rooftop where i was supposed to meet with Atsushi and Akutagawa. I opened the door of the roof top and-

"Come on just give me some!"

"I said no! It's mine!"

"Please just one bite!"

"Get off of me!!"

I was greeted by Atsushi who was on top of Akutagawa who was holding in the air an onigiri and with the other hand trying to push atsushi away.

"Oi kids could you please calm down" i said and with an annoyed smile. When they saw me they immediately sat back to back looking away. I swear these two are weird together. I walked toward them and sat in front of them.

"So what the matter?" i asked with a sigh.

"He doesn't want to give me a bite of his Onigiri..." Atsushi said with a sulky expression.

"Like you said it's MINE i do whatever i want..." replied Akutagawa.

"Selfish..."

"Idiot..."

"Emo.."

"Shut up both of you..." i said and they did as i told. I took the onigiri and split it in half then gave one to Akutagawa and one to Atsushi. The silver haired boy took it happily as Akutagawa looked at it annoyed but didnt say anything while Atsushi eat quickly his half.

"Thank you Chuuya!" said Atsushi with a smile.

"Now, you own one to Akutagawa he can ask you to do anything and you will have to do it" i said with an innocent smile.

"Thank you Chuuya" said Akutagawa with an evil smile while looking at Atsushi who didnt know what ro say as he looked at me betrayed.

"How could you..." whispered Atsushi

"Anyway, we didn't see each other for a while, what did i miss?" i said hoping they won't ask me about what happened. They probably understood that I didn't want to talk about the event a few months ago and they started talking about everything that happened when I wasn't there. Or at least Atsushi was talking, Akutagawa just sat there saying nothing.

"Oh also, me and Lucy broke up" he said with an embarrassed smile as i looked at him surprised.

"Why??" i asked.

"We both agreed that it's better if we stay friends" he said looking away. All this work i had to do for them to get together, and that the out come of it?...
But if they both feel better like this then its good.

"Oh okay, and how about you Akutagawa ? Is your girlfriend doing well?" i asked.

"What are you talking about?" asked Akutagawa.

"Higuchi... the blond girl... your girlfriend..." i said and looked at him confused and so did Atsushi.

"I never had a girlfriend" he said calmly.

"What the hell Akutagawa! The girl that we meet in front of the super market with you said she was your girlfriend !" yelled Atsushi as he took Akutagawa by the collar shaking him thinking that will make him remember.

"Dumbass she's my little sister's girlfriend!" he said trying to push Atsushi away.

"Im not into girls anyway-!" we all stopped when he said it. Akutagawa started slowly to blush as Atsushi and i looked at him in shock.

"Oh my gosh my best friend is gay hehe~!" said Atsushi with a smile as he started to shake him again.

"Sh-Shut up!!" Yelled Akutagawa embarrassed as me and Atsushi laughed amused by the look on his face. Its so rare to see Akutagawa showing emotions. Of course we weren't making fun of him or anything like this, its just funny to see Akutagawa all red.

I missed these kind of moments where i was with my friends laughing and having a good time. Thanks god i'm finally free.

But am i really?...